What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

it sucks that the WAYWT is a place of discussion/argument (again) lately. But every thinking adult should be able to understand, that judging people for their sexuality, nationality or religion is retarded. And using the word "homo" as insult or to make fun of others is as well.

My 2 cts.

Oh shit are you having a pop at the mentally handicapped now?

Thank you; my point exactly. Listen, if you've spent every waking moment of your life in fear of being denigrated or ostracized based solely on your sexual orientation and consequently take offence to what--for the majority of us--is considered gentle ribbing then I sympathize with your cause. However, to those pretentious few jumping on the bandwagon who, instead of strengthening your argument--Max-- in fact detract from it by showing yourself to be a blatant hypocrite I say It's that kind of sanctimonious preaching that pisses people off. Be real. Honestly, have most of you never been a part of a team? Participated in athletics?(For those males who opt to wear skirts, elbow length leather gloves, and fishnet stockings that's a rhetorical question. Do you.)

Stop taking yourself so seriously; most of us really don't care. #realtalk.

^^ I probably would have used another word if english was my mother tongue. nuff said.

Your english is fine and you knew perfectly well what you were saying. Stop making excuses. You played the holier than thou card and were subsequently nailed ( that is not in reference to Jesus Christ or any form sexual activity, just to be clear) for being a hypocrite. "'nuff said."

It's nothing new; people have e-feelings and they got hurt. I'll leave it at that.

232323232%7Ffp73472%3Enu%3D8559%3E775%3E258%3EWSNRCG%3D344%3A%3A97789349nu0mrj

excuse the low quality pics :(

Horizontal deepthroat. Honestly, could this look more homo?
Nice to see homophobia is accepted on the thread without even a flicker of protest from the rest of you. Come on guys, we're not all small minded idiots are we?

Not exactly an example of Vulcan logic, fatheead. Shoreman's supposition is that the post at chungster's head resembles a large cock going into his mouth, and looks therefore homo. The implication being that homos like big cocks going into their mouths, which point I seem to be failing to muster any energy to argue against.

I don't see how this would be homophobic unless one felt that being associated with big cocks or deepthroating one was somehow negative, which Shoreman did not stipulate.

In fact, he sounded admiring to me.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic