What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

@Almostnice: Paulrose is a new project from Brandon at Naked & Famous, it's supposedly a brand that his grandfather started at one point and he's using the name for this new line.

By the way, Tobias from your Red Wing store stopped by Self Edge NY yesterday - great guy. We chatted about you quite a bit.

haha,thats great to hear that he arrived ok,old man is a bit exhausted lately..

i am aware of Paul Rose,just wanted to make it more exciting,you spoiled it!;)

so what did he said about me?really curious,hope it wasnt any delicate info.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Shut up, dr. house.

thats right,roy6 is also wearing an brandnew IH shirt,brandnew ALD belt,brandnew IH jeans,brandnew Aeroleather front quarter horside jacket and a brandnew Carhartt cap.seems that his daisy(chrysanthemum) caring business goes pretty well.

Yes, recognition, thank you.

You forgot to mention my reproduction '60s pig with wheelbarrel beer holding unit, carefully distressed and covered in the finest imitation Irish Moss and faux dandelion seedlings. I stole it for only $399.99 from that rusticly manly hipster store in Portland, OR where you buy things that you don't really wear or use, but you would like for people to think you do, don't recall the name of it at the moment.

Pmd. I think they might have some cleverly destructed & rusted brand-new axes and handsaws for that Urban Logger look that goes so well with Redwings.

Definitely you need the pig beer-holding unit. Indispensable .

ordered instantly,cheers.but what annoys me big style is:EVERY TIME IVE POSTED AN INTELLECTUAL,HUMOROUS ANSWER,NOTHING HAPPENED FOR HOURS.SO I START TO BROWSE OTHER SITES,LIKE CHEAP POLISH BITCHES OR WELL HEELED MILFS,TO BRIDGE TIME:AND WHEN I SIT HERE,ROYS BELOW MY KNEES;STARTING TO ENJOY MYSELF,ALL OF SUDDEN A REPOST A PPEARS ON THE MONITOR.THATS BLOODY DISTURBING.is it just bad timing or somebody stalking me?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic