What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Failing to understand the hate for this guy, please explain.

I think we see a lot worse on SUFU every day to be fair (me included), his clothes fit him well, and are of good quality. The most damning thing I could say about him is that his pictures are perhaps a little to similar, and slightly bland.....not worth all the hate he's getting in my opinion.

...so he's sitting there pissed off at the computer, gets dressed again, grabs a beer, his camera and his tripod, heads back out to the, wherever that pic is taken, and takes more time out of his day to shoot and post up photo retaliation...i love e-beef.

oh i love the pig with the wheelbarrow more...

If you've spent any amount of time here on sufu you should understand this one thing, if nothing else: there are certain types of posts/posters that, for a number of reasons, crystallize or otherwise focus the hateful impulses of many of our fellow, outspoken members. I've noticed that one of these is the "I look like I went out last week and dropped $5K on an entirely new, brand-centric wardrobe" type. I'm not accusing this Alex guy of anything, but he should try to recognize what it is about his posts that causes people to react the way they do or refrain from bitching about the criticism he receives.

not cool at all,the humouristic part is gone now.

Not to split hairs here but, I think the word you are looking for is humorous not humouristic. It just seemed a little ironic that grammar was being critiqued using incorrect language. Continue on with your squabble...

I think the original comment was in german, and english isn't Almost's first language (I assume since he is german and lives in hamburg)

good job on pointing out the correct use of language though.

squabble...

Not to split hairs here but, I think the word you are looking for is humorous not humouristic. It just seemed a little ironic that grammar was being critiqued using incorrect language. Continue on with your squabble...

Ha, don't we love internet experts. Can I suggest you look in a dictionary?

better be careful here,the nerves are still a bit excited.hope i typed it all correct.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic