What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Whenever I resize my pics in Photobucket, it takes like 6+ hours for them to appear resized when I view them from my computer. Does anyone else have this problem?

nope. that's not true.

Blurry pic. Whatever. You get the idea.

IMG_2830.jpg

Black tee

SDA103

Vans

My friend lives in that building (the one behind the creepy guys, I mean), and I can say I never expected that to show up on this website. I got followed by security guards when I tried to take a similar pic. Here's an old picture for content:

mbo8qq.jpg

Astonishingly lovely, sweapea. And you seem like a really sweet gal, too...

Obviously you work out and take fabulous care of yourself - it shows.

Denimes look great pomata!

I just got back from vacation - and here is what I pretty much wore the whole time! More shots in the "what are your jeans doing today" thread! :)

sweapeajeansv2.jpg

sweapwajeansbikini.jpg

Ironheart's!

Thank you Shubharamani! That's such a nice compliment! I've been a competitive swimmer since high school, and just got into triathlons in the past year. Always a sports-junkie :)

Yeah I figured sweapea. You don't get a body like that living self-destructively and just laying around. You do have a lovely physique and those Iron Hearts look amazing on you. To start with though, I think any pair of jeans in the universe would look smashing on you. You have THE LOOK. kiya should use you as a girl model on the SESF website.

Happy ongoing Labor Day Holiday everyone !

Me: Random banian

Roy Jean RS2 Nihon - Straight Leg, Sz 30

North Face Trail Hikers (no vis)

6114091608_790abc9ccd_z.jpg

^Looking great shubs! Happy labor day as well :)!

Yeah I figured sweapea. You don't get a body like that living self-destructively and just laying around. You do have a lovely physique and those Iron Hearts look amazing on you. To start with though, I think any pair of jeans in the universe would look smashing on you. You have THE LOOK. kiya should use you as a girl model on the SESF website.

Couldn't agree more with the last statement! As for the rest, I couldn't agree more also haha! Your WAYWTs from the past couple of days sweapea are great!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic