What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

3 days ago:

DSCN7889.jpg

today:

DSCN8001.jpg

:mad:

DSCN8002.jpg

inside

didn't bring heavy coat,gloves,cap,etc just a basic pullover

fak!

ohh, and i found these at the local market in Elwood. I had no idea they were even legal:

DSCN8006.jpg

They aren't as cool as the ones of my childhood, you know the kind you could blow 'smoke' out of... but still I was a little suprised to be honest.

Thanks, Ran. That's actually a Tootal scarf, traditional English silk, I'm working out how to wear the kitenge, but I will.

Hmmm... the old-skool English holiday makers used to tie their hankie on their head (See Steve JOnes in the Sex Pistols' Pretty Vacant vid), maybe I should try that and see if 78 and hapoloid neg me, whaddyareckon?

...Mine just arrived and i swear that's what I was going to do... Steve Jones was exactly who I was thinking of as well....

You're an Englishman, however, so it's fair and reasonable that you get dibs.

Drove out to Waterbury, CT with friends to visit abandoned religious park Holy Land, the rest is as per usual:

waywt2011130002.jpg

Jacket: Levi's

Flannel: Uniqlo

Chambray: GAP

Pants: Onassis

Boots: Red Wing

Friend and driver, to whom I am much indebted, Grier:

waywt2011130001.jpg

Samples from the day:

16hj9ty.jpg

97tbbt.jpg

5ozfcm.jpg

180205_495836191834_508016834_6639354_2815684_n.jpg

Sorry for the second post in a single day but i just got these back from being hemmed. I'll take some better pictures when there is more light. If you look close though you can kind of see the leg twist.

more later, but I didn't want people to think i'm so preoccupied with my contest jeans I'd forgotten my first love.

^^^

she has some proper jeans, these are just her at home hanging out jeans. atleast they aren't sweat pants right?

^^

It is a medium, I am 5'9 it fits a little short but I still love the thing. wear it every day after work wash it once a week and enjoy every second of when i'm wearing it.

the sweatshirt is buzz rickson right? yeah those are balls short. I routinely have to pull down on the back so my shirt doesn't peek out

...tuck your shirt in? I tuck my undershirt = problem solved

i just received my scarf 2 days ago and love it but doubt i will have a chance to wear it in this hot and humid weather.

That's why my kitenge is mostly a sweat-mopping rag which lives in or around my back pocket.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic