What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Vandon,it took me a long time to take pics of myself which i find post-worthy.

the pics i like best of myself are mostly done "on the fly".i come across a nice spot,take a pic and if i am lucky its done on the first try.sometimes it takes me up to 10 attempts.if none of them are good enough i dont post.

nooo.everybody forget ordos last sentence,quick!

rep whenever you want,but stop talking about it.

ordo,you made a joke,right?

I was making a funny. The thing that bothers me most about this thread is those sorts of empty comments that appear to me to be people sucking up in order to get reacharound rep themselves to fit in with the group. I know this isn't always the case but that is how it often comes across.

I agree with you that it is best to keep those comments to reps, and if you can't rep someone, send them a Personal Message. You never know, it might be the start of something special - something like Riff and I have.

I was making a funny. The thing that bothers me most about this thread is those sorts of empty comments that appear to me to be people sucking up in order to get reacharound rep themselves to fit in with the group. I know this isn't always the case but that is how it often comes across.

I agree with you that it is best to keep those comments to reps, and if you can't rep someone, send them a Personal Message. You never know, it might be the start of something special - something like Riff and I have.

its really annoying,for me its the black death of superdenim.

if you dont have anything else to say than the obvious better be quiet.

i suspect also its an easy way for newcomers to get their postcount up.

thanks for the constructive criticism. i definitely got ahead of myself and plan on putting more effort into, and understanding more of what this thread is about

less effort man. just take a pic of yourself before leaving the house quickly. don't think about it too much

ordered on thurs, received fri, haha. these fit soo good man, a slightly fuller leg than my ooe 02 models. but the denim is soooooo awesome, i didn't get detail shots, but you guys know what sorahiko denim is...

5199845794_6100f6bd51.jpg

when i see people wearing beanies pulled all the way back like this, i feel a strong urge to punch the beanie wearer in the face. either put it on or take it off, cause it looks stupid in between.

the jeans look good.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic