What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

dsc0064n.jpg

dsc0068wj.jpg

AA

IH

IH

Clarks

Finally got my belt back and my jawnz no longer have 4 crotch blowouts.

evilcrayon, I have two things to say. 1) IH 301s look fucking amazing on you.

2) You are a poster child for "Don't buy more jeans ! Stick patiently with one pair and wear til death !" Your jeans are a masterpiece -- a true work of art, evil !

Unrelated -- but, I wish I could get crotch blowouts. :( That would be cool. But it probably ain't happenin'. For one thing, I don't bike...and I hear that's how they happen. For another, I'm a girl -- no further explanation needed. I'm jealous of your back pocket tears too, evilcrayon ! I want some !

wednesday

4970432304_6ec77ebc34.jpg

4969819997_3e754864d0.jpg

I have to get a bape red plaid overshirt some time soon. Good luck

hello all my friends of the internet! i am sorry to have been away for so long it is just i went on travel and have back now in my country but good news! i have bought a brand new apple 3g phone! and so I may take cool pictures now also! gregor would still not take my pictures for teh internet because he say that is something the men who also like men do except i correct him and say that many of them like woman even though they do not sleep with them. so i ask little girl by offering candy to take a picture of me walking away like no one is taking my picture even though they are. she did not understand either and took bad photo so I took phone and ate candy myself.

WzPH9.jpg

I can also take pictures on Farhad setting.

a79It.jpg

And this is my leg.

XRpsQ.jpg

uJOQXl.jpg

8bpiel.jpg

Fg7lSl.jpg

me:

tshirt

skull 5010

kenton sorenson (no vis)

chucks (no vis)

wife:

unknown top

1 day old sling & stones from SESF

clarks flip flops

Hit Big Sur after few days in SF. 4000 miles on the GTI. Drove the whole coast Vancouver to San Diego. Bought myself some IH 301S. 90+ degree temp + trying on 21oz denim at SE = priceless. Wife tried on everything at SE and settled on the Sling & Stones. Stoked she is wearing some raw denim.

haven't posted in a while...meeting up with some friends in a bit. wife wanted me to wear a cardigan she bought for me last year, i like the look.

4973986739_42e4032396_z.jpg

4974600918_db0e03c575_z.jpg

4974601100_eb355a8484_z.jpg

4974601524_9208d9c36e_z.jpg

UO hat

cardigan from the wife

h&m shirt

skull 5010xx

Frye oxford

^ I'm likin it -Z-, er... except for the hat... I think you need something different :)

Bigbertha - nice pics!

Dyspeptic, man where ya been? Don't you want to share your vacation photos? ;) BTW, what candy did you offer?

We went from sticky hot, humid summer, to frigid, seemingly overnight! Scrambling to dig warm stuff out...

70466ae4.jpg

084be60f.jpg

6c71b951.jpg

Alden, 811, MF

The Eternal denim is near identical to the FH 3xxx series... Love that vertical falling...

^still had bed head...needed a cover up. I think i'm too tall to wear hats (other than winter caps) they always look goofy on me.

i forgot to say that i am still wearing dry bones and superfuture pants in pictures and made and crafted shirt and buzz ricksons shoes.

thank you Riff for kind words. i have pictures from trip and may post sometime yes. i also like your fit very much also!

Z is looking so good and he reminds of a forum where people may also post pictures of themselves called styleforum. tho his head is big for his hat like riff says or maybe hat is too small.

also I have gone for some time now and where is friend who also has the giant head? he always made me laugh.

thanks for the props dyspeptic, DB look great.

also I have gone for some time now and where is friend who also has the giant head? he always made me laugh.

hahahahahahaha, you mean m00ba77 (had to dig that one up...)

WAYWT031510_1.jpg

no hate to the guy at all...but i do miss his statuesque poses.

this is one of his best fits imo.

and he has a much bigger head than I

• sufu1 unpinned this topic