What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I want DocBlue's life.

He spends his working day surrounded by nurses, he's got cool stuff and he gets to spend the entire month of August chilling out in the south of France....;)

yea thats true. only week ends tho ;) .... gota keep working like a madman to cover my epxenses :)

Ahaha Almostnice, you prick! Must spread... So Colton said "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery"... True? :D

On a different note, I see you got the new boots past the missus... How'd you do it? I can't sneak anything in, she's got eyes like an eagle :mad:

Ahhhh.... Adjusting the price can help in the short term - until the credit card bill comes in... Then it makes it worse!

Mein frau instituted the "one in - one out" rule this year. :( Dunno why she's become so draconian all of a sudden like. :(

So lots of trades happening, haha!

are you sure she became like this all of sudden?judging by your really impressive collection i wonder that this didnt happend earlier.;)

my wife and me dont share our finances,we both earn our own money,but she demands to save up for certain things.but offers like the MF dungarees and now the RW's are too good to let them pass,maybe a bit to close together...:(

Well, I sold a bunch of stuff last year - all really nice denim, but mostly sizing mistakes from the early years. I think maybe she figures I need to be more "mindfull" in my purchases :confused: I dunno, but it's not necessarily a bad thing to put the brakes on, even if I bitch about it! ;)

Well, I sold a bunch of stuff last year - all really nice denim, but mostly sizing mistakes from the early years. I think maybe she figures I need to be more "mindfull" in my purchases :confused: I dunno, but it's not necessarily a bad thing to put the brakes on, even if I bitch about it! ;)

the same happened to me,now there are about 9 pairs of jeans in my closet which i hardly ever wear.i setted myself on a purchasing diet eight months ago and apart from my Stetson cap(which i couldnt live without anymore),the MFSC and the boots it works.selfcontrol is my first rule when digging deep into certain stuff,the workshirts thread is always a dangerous place for my creditcard,oh well...

Screw you guys...happy Saturday!!

313oubm.jpg

Here's the key to getting purchases past the misses...all $1's and change goes in here. Builds up fast!

2ags23c.jpg

haha,good counterattack!

but your cashbucket wouldnt work on me,i would abuse it any night iam in need of beer and nicotene.that is quite often.

All this beer...

No pics, but I enjoyed two cold glasses of WRR Pliney The Elder last night... That stuff, is. Amazing.

come on stunt,you look always good in your pics.little improvement can be achieved if your miss holds the cam lower(buckling down) to get a better angle of view.

up yours!

4891884718_7c826795fd_z.jpg

come on stunt,you look always good in your pics.little improvement can be achieved if your miss holds the cam lower(buckling down) to get a better angle of view.

Yea Stunt, you always have your shit together - no worries!

Screw you guys...happy Saturday!!

Here's the key to getting purchases past the misses...all $1's and change goes in here. Builds up fast!

That is goood... I shit you not, I "found" over $200 in change & small bills last week - all just going through my pockets, jackets, bedside table, etc. But I rarely find anything to buy locally, so it's back to the credit card problem again!

the same happened to me,now there are about 9 pairs of jeans in my closet which i hardly ever wear.i setted myself on a purchasing diet eight months ago and apart from my Stetson cap(which i couldnt live without anymore),the MFSC and the boots it works.selfcontrol is my first rule when digging deep into certain stuff,the workshirts thread is always a dangerous place for my creditcard,oh well...

Well, my last big splurge was in the new year, when I stumbled across a shop on rakuten with almost everything I love (MF included) at half off... Lotta trades since then with a group of like-minded buds, but we all still have stuff in closets that we don't wear :(

Hey, maybe I should be an aggregator, collect all our unworn japanese denim & put it up for sale here :P

That would make a lot of wives & gf's happy ;)

Haven't posted any fits in awhile. Here's today:

lwr.jpg

Brixton

Lovewright Company

Levis Selvedge

Bed:Stu Bragg

Also, no beer yet today, but this thread is making me thirsty. For living in a state like Utah, we sure have some excellent local micro brews. Polygamy Porter and The Devastator from Wasatch are both excellent, as is everything from Squatters and Red Rock. Viennese Lager from Bohemian is one of my favorites. Look them up, you'll be impressed. I'm a Utah beer advocate.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic