What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

fits nice,... but did i mention that i like your car, buddy? :D

ha thanks, everybody loves the car, i get alot of looks and waves and random people talking to me when i drive it.

beatle, medine, zissou, finn, pete you all rock!!!! sorry must spread,...... but

let me say

"thank you!"

to all who nicely repped me :)

and now a HUGE shoutout to my friend RIFF!!!!!!!

you killed it once again,... boy this jacket looks gorgeous on you!

i also considered buying it, but am on another project now ;)

i have been on a pm discussion about this jacket with eltopo lately and maybe you should consider given it his "special-eltopo-treatment" (a wax/oil treatment to even darken it a lil more and give it a more "nasty" expression),... but prolly its to "new" for doing that right outta the box :D

again congrats on the jacket riff,.... you made the perfect choice!!! to me brown is def the nicer color !!! enjoy,.... unfortunately have to wait to rep you again,...

sweet stuff everybody. i'm stuck on windbreakers lately, picked this one up for cheap today to add to the everyday T shirt and jeans for spring look.

IMG_8118-Version4.jpg?t=1270768564

IMG_8088-Version2.jpg?t=1270768718

UO windbreaker

v-neck

n&f

chucks

Gregory - nice to see you back! Looking good -Z-!

And ThinFinn - dope fit & the extra pics are great!

i have been on a pm discussion about this jacket with eltopo lately and maybe you should consider given it his "special-eltopo-treatment" (a wax/oil treatment to even darken it a lil more and give it a more "nasty" expression),... but prolly its to "new" for doing that right outta the box :D

again congrats on the jacket riff,.... you made the perfect choice!!! to me brown is def the nicer color !!! enjoy,.... unfortunately have to wait to rep you again,...

Thanks my friend! Yep, I went back to look at eltopo's process! But since I've never waxed any of my garments, I think I should practice on something other than this jacket. ;) It is really special!

Photos for a friend's magazine, fit's looking good Gregory

flo009.jpg

flo035.jpg

@Flo: outta rep today but i gonna catch you sooner or later anyway ;)...only thing is that i think you may should think about some new boots/sneakers/etc...these look kinda fvckued up bro :)

Gregory - nice to see you back! Looking good -Z-!

And ThinFinn - dope fit & the extra pics are great!

thx a lot mate...!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic