What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

pomata,SS,mattes, I've been lusting after this jacket for a long time too. You know how sometimes you really want something and then get it and the fit is just somehow off? That happens a lot with LVC stuff, but not this time!

Really interesting cut, especially when buttoned up properly. Still a bit wrinkly from shipping, though. From yesterday:

4473762048_9fa8a47c24_o.jpg

It did come from the bay, from seller kendokobayashi. I think he has another one up now, and the price is good. About $100US (about 74 euros) less than getting it new from Rakuten would cost.

There is a chance that this jacket will be available from the new consolidated LVC this fall, but I'll bet it will cost more then.

It does look magnificent. All that detailing with the cute riveted pockets and leather straps is so over the top, very reminiscent of Mr Freedom.

My only problem with owning one would be locating bus tickets/ tub pass etc in all those pockets. I would lose several hours per day. I know my time is not valuable, but still.

I have to echo the others, Roy. That jacket looks amazing on you! Took a peek at his auctions - boy, sounds like you got a great deal too!

This is what I was wearing this morning.... until the puppy-puked-a-pinecone-all-over-me incident.....

waywt3-5.jpg

Dayton, ancient Nudies, ALD tee, FH

All that detailing with the cute riveted pockets and leather straps is so over the top, very reminiscent of Mr Freedom.

My only problem with owning one would be locating bus tickets/ tub pass etc in all those pockets. I would lose several hours per day. I know my time is not valuable, but still.

Paul, I was thinking the same thing re: Mr. Freedom. This jacket does have that kind of stylized, hyper-detailed feel to it that MF does so well. Except no plaid or denim peeking from a pocket or lapel.

Fardin, yeah, I wish the Doc would post a fit pic in his duck jacket. I've seen pictures of that model, but only kind of shapeless ebay shots, not worn. And Heech wears things so well...

COUNTDOWN TO COLLEGE ANSWERS : 4 DAYS

Went to purchase FIFA '10 with my brother...

waywt2010329001.jpg

waywt2010329002.jpg

waywt2010329003.jpg

(his jeans are Uniqlo, about 3 months in)

different fit today. went with the light weight denim, relaxed fit for a change

4474248491_eeb4cd4f25.jpg

4475024342_844e2e7831.jpg

half-selvage-

4475024508_afd8e6e424.jpg

bonus pic:

Denim close up-

4475032534_cc73500e6d.jpg

diesel

old belt

ES

chucks

COUNTDOWN CONTINUES : 3 DAYS

Not in the spirit of most of my posts, but our lacrosse squad just got new jackets and I can't get enough...jeans are Warehouse #700 cinch back as usual

waywt2010330003.jpg

waywt2010330002.jpg

waywt2010330001.jpg

those chinos are amazing! i dont fit their sizing though, 30x32 is a little too short for me :(

• sufu1 unpinned this topic