What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Sup guys. Satya, jimmy, seafinch, tiger, great stuff.

windy day, layer up. only problem is I have more drawstrings than I know what to do with...oh well. worked to keep me warm.

4466048234_f86e53e3f9.jpg

4466048644_46f98c2fbc.jpg

4466048390_598fece568.jpg

spiewak jacket

UO hoodie

stripe V

under V

007's

desert boot things (no vis)

IMG_0653.jpg

FH

Jockey

DB & IH (Not Pictured)

SExIH07BK

Chucks

lowrider, skistar, santos, homi29, selaviso, JASON BOURNE, Phongables, triiiangle, madapaka, Skeese, almostnice, tg76, morse9443, -Z-, HOLY, mpcec, superscore, Satya, Kev07, gramps, farmer, riff, AL-9000, JoyDiffusion, simon626, erk, zissou, Turntabloid, pomata, Dchill, scitsilyts, Wilkes, Lendo, shea butter, HBlack, chrispy, vitasoy, Mixture

Shouts to all you (and anyone else I forgot) for your kind words. I try to +Rep all of you but for some reason, I seem to always be out... Much Respect!

lowrider, skistar, santos, homi29, selaviso, JASON BOURNE, Phongables, triiiangle, madapaka, Skeese, almostnice, tg76, morse9443, -Z-, HOLY, mpcec, superscore, Satya, Kev07, gramps, farmer, riff, AL-9000, JoyDiffusion, simon626, erk, zissou, Turntabloid, pomata, Dchill, scitsilyts, Wilkes, Lendo, shea butter, HBlack, chrispy, vitasoy, Mixture

Shouts to all you (and anyone else I forgot) for your kind words. I try to +Rep all of you but for some reason, I seem to always be out... Much Respect!

Same here. Shout outs to all but 2 of you on that list.

It's up to you to figure out which 2

:)

4460104701_2a264a00dd_o.jpg

Edwin

LVC '33

Frye

Anomolouslynice, the shoe in question is actually a hobnail boot in what looks like a size 16 or 17. I thought it must be yours, but possibly it was left by a clown that blew through here a few weeks back.

Satya- cuffs look good. Room could use a few bare wires sticking out of a wall or maybe a half-eaten sandwich on a plate on the floor.

070503_entourage_vmed5p.widec.jpg

Johnny is that you?.......no hate, great fit!!! The likeness is scary IMO, +rep for fit though!!!

070503_entourage_vmed5p.widec.jpg

Johnny is that you?.......no hate, great fit!!! The likeness is scary IMO, +rep for fit though!!!

Oh, I'm sorry my friend, but the Ed Hardy aspect = HATE SPEECH.

Vinneus, are you taking waywt pics in the RRL dressing room? Awesome!

The Strongholds are getting a wash break since I got burger juice on them at Kuma's Korner the other night so...

4464922539_814ede23f5_o.jpg

Mr. Freedom, SALT Optics, Mr. Freedom, Samurai, Buzz Ricksons

kuma's? good, good stuff. typically go for the iron maiden. sams look good -- appreciate the cuff height.

At WashU for this scholarship weekend interview—had the actual interview this morning, hear back later this week.

Biggest recent news: I got into Stanford! You guys are like my online family now...

waywt2010327001.jpg

waywt2010327002.jpg

Next Thursday I found out from my top choices, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic