What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Great fit, pomata. The boots are especially nice.

It's double denim day, according to Tenue de Nimes.

waywt.jpg

USN

Garbstore

MFSCx2

MOMA

Youre asking for it,so i rushed out after finishing work to catch some decent light:

4459645901_92e5f752df.jpg

4460425062_3de7b093c4.jpg

just the same stuff as most days:

Stetson,Aero A2,Buzz,Denime,RW.

cheers to everybody for the kind words,iam touched(sniff..)

roy my toyboy,just send the missing highheel at my workadress,the wife dont need to know!

great stuff Pomata, Superscore, Zissou, Beatle and Almostnice!

jealous of those Baracuta jackets guys!

DSCN3779.jpg

DSCN3793.jpg

J.crew

Warehouse

Tanner

Vans

I'm really starting to love chambrays more and more these days. Might have to grab a MFSC or Buzz one in the future, ha. any opinions?

Satya - agreed with appfaff & almostnice: GTs look great with the double cuffs!

cheers to everybody for the kind words,iam touched(sniff..)

roy my toyboy,just send the missing highheel at my workadress,the wife dont need to know!

Well! It's about time! ;)

I wish I could just "rush out", and make my pics look so good! :)

Out of rep blah blah... I discovered that I can only rep 5 times in 24 hours. Is this the norm? :mad:

4460104701_2a264a00dd_o.jpg

Edwin

LVC '33

Frye

Anomolouslynice, the shoe in question is actually a hobnail boot in what looks like a size 16 or 17. I thought it must be yours, but possibly it was left by a clown that blew through here a few weeks back.

Satya- cuffs look good. Room could use a few bare wires sticking out of a wall or maybe a half-eaten sandwich on a plate on the floor.

Lando & Captivated- thanks, I like that Edwin jacket too. Interesting cut- sort of a long, stylized Levi's type III with a buckle back. I don't have any other Edwin stuff- whats the general sufu opinion of Edwin?

Nice Sebenza! They make for some great fades when worn clipped to the pocket all the time.

Yea, I actually stopped carrying my Osborne 940 after it shredded the pocket edge of my eternals (still awaiting my repair :(). Hopefully the CR will be kinder!

Today, I'll be editing a bunch of photos from a 5 hour ride we took yesterday. Comfort clothes:

waywt1-9.jpg

Dayton, LVC47, Momotaro

• sufu1 unpinned this topic