What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

what's so bad about this fit?

Elaborate please

I agree. I like the cuffed chinos and Docs. I wouldn't cuff chinos myself but he looks cool. i wish his shirt were tucked in and a little trimmer, it would have made a great suede head look.

Two Dirty Dogs.

Mixing clay today at school got a little crazy changed my t shirt havent got to the jeans... Eternal 811 , thrift T...dont know what it says hope its not offensive, old rotten vans and a dirty sheep dog

6987524066_603512b668.jpg

Edited by thecolosseum

Two Dirty Dogs.

Mixing clay today at school got a little crazy changed my t shirt havent got to the jeans... Eternal 811 , thrift T...dont know what it says hope its not offensive, old rotten vans and a dirty sheep dog

6987524066_603512b668.jpg

I can't see the top three characters clearly, but the main one is 誠, meaning Truth.

I'm sorry but dude, what the fuck is this

Not sure what your problem is with the fit....besides not being denim I guess. I like it...probably one of my favorite combos, I love a nice pair of cuffed khakis and a blue OCBD. These fit just right I think too.

mega, you need to stop letting your kid onto the internet! he's getting more rep than you are :D. i love his hat!

mega, you need to stop letting your kid onto the internet! he's getting more rep than you are :D. i love his hat!

I know, I thought I'd post the picture separately so I could see who had the most "swag", but I already knew the result :angry:

His hat was a present from Auntie Beatle ;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic