What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

summer time like weather here in Moscow - decided to give my lighter weight denims a run...

Red Cloud R424XX - first edition/version

53affad5.jpg

374f67bf.jpg

e0491a08.jpg

The pictures of Beckham and of the boots in the wall are at Hollywood Trading Company/Denim Doctors in LA. They are vintage US Army Jump boots that Zip Stevenson modified for his "irregular" line. I fucking love those boots. He resoled them with a white wedge, trimmed the shaft by a few inches, created a pull tab out of the spine, and trimmed the top edge of the boots with white leather. They look sick in person.

that's a lot of trouble to go to make boots that look like red wings with na......white laces.

I am lazy & tired about discussions about waywt, style or comments!

Everybody should wear what he want!

Tastes are different.

only flicks now

why don't you shut up then?

img3595b.jpg

img3588m.jpg

negging yourself? just wow. if you need psychological support - i know a few good therapists. don't hesitate to pm me.

^ WHO CARES?

certainly you.

Whats the deal with Xchen giving all my pic's a negative hit LOL. Ehh coming from a person who has 571K positives I guess Xchen must know something

first fit was good, i like the look a lot actually, but it all screams trying too hard. mainly what's going on with your general head area. hair, glasses, cigarette pose...

second is good from the waist down (minus the chain and keys, doesn't look grunge enough) waist up is bad. cardigan isn't a huge miss, but the t shirt is. not a good look, and the tuck doesn't help.

overall the fit has no synergy, cardigan and scoop neck T w/ ripped jeans, chain and boots is bi-polar.

now to contradict myself, if the proportions of the pieces were different (mainly, longer silhouette), and if you were a 100lb. ninja wearing undercover, rick owens, whatever other designers play that look off well it would look really, really good. its all about those proportions :/

...and I'm not trying to rip ya apart, just my humble thoughts on the matter...

first fit was good, i like the look a lot actually, but it all screams trying too hard. mainly what's going on with your general head area. hair, glasses, cigarette pose...

second is good from the waist down (minus the chain and keys, doesn't look grunge enough) waist up is bad. cardigan isn't a huge miss, but the t shirt is. not a good look, and the tuck doesn't help.

overall the fit has no synergy, cardigan and scoop neck T w/ ripped jeans, chain and boots is bi-polar.

now to contradict myself, if the proportions of the pieces were different (mainly, longer silhouette), and if you were a 100lb. ninja wearing undercover, rick owens, whatever other designers play that look off well it would look really, really good. its all about those proportions :/

...and I'm not trying to rip ya apart, just my humble thoughts on the matter...

I appreciate that...To be totally honest on that outfit I occasionally have these flashbacks of when i was young and single. Now that i hit 36 (yesterday) Lately I have been tweeking my looks quite a bit. I think i am going through some sort of mid-style crisis. I do see where that outfit choice looks a bit much as well as the cardigan throwing it off. Me being new to the raw denim world I have been viewing hundreds of other peoples fit pics and styles just to get ideas & because of that I have these days particularly this one where I have fashion overload lol. Oh and the keys thing def not something I did for style..I was leaving right after that photo to celebrate my Bday so i attached them out of convenience.

posting is not a requirement of sufu. i lurked and read for about 8-12 months before even thinking i had anything worthy of posting (it wasn't). wait until ready. $.02.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic