What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

riff - dig the Rapha and nice CX bike! I would really like to see more clothing like Rapha is putting out...clean and stylish, albeit expensive. I've been working in the cycling business for a decade now...it could use some more stylish clothing options.

Edited by slide13

pomata, your neighborhood looks quaint with character and pretty ! how i envy those of you who live in Europe...in America, most everything looks THE SAME except for a few pockets here and there.

riff, bike racing in the snow and ice ? dude, you're hard-core. i'm certain that you wore a helmet though i don't see one in that pic.

Shubha - that tee is great! :)

Thanks riff. I'm a math nerd...and in fact, I'm pursuing an MS in Applied Mathematics part-time after work.

Thanks Shub it looks very ordinary to me though

OK, this is a small thing...but those cute, pastel colored dumpsters in your photo are an example. Here in the US, we're used to seeing big-ass green eye sores...all over the place.

feliz año nuevo. starting it off windy and chilly over here in indiana. but, still no snow.

B4Z67l.jpg

dF0bal.jpg

"the white oak fit"

Edited by arcarsenal

@arcarsenal- love the fit of the tellason shirt on you

thanks! i took a gamble with the small - but i'm glad i did. fits me like a denim glove. kinda forgot that i'm wearing all cone mills in that pic. i dub it "the white oak fit".

thanks! i took a gamble with the small - but i'm glad i did. fits me like a denim glove. kinda forgot that i'm wearing all cone mills in that pic. i dub it "the white oak fit".

looks perfect on you arcarsenal. just don't pack on the pounds !

--week 4 at the grand hyatt shenzhen...so sick of living out of hotels--

6619018265_4f3e88e2bf_z.jpg

pbj xx-007

How comfortable are those crepe soled Grensons? I love the look of them and you can't beat the comfort of a crepe sole.

Pretty sure they're Trickers.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic