What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Unbelievable as it seems in late December, this is what I'm wearing today.

I will throw a hoodie on of course ! Besides, it's almost warm in Northern California today.

6601760167_b43cddd4cc_z.jpg

Edited by shubharamani

yeah, these La Sportiva are serious hiking boots. I always wear hikers, which is a step up from running shoes -- my previous footgear on SuFu. I actually climb mountains and shit. Not long ago, I climbed the tallest mountain in the contiguous USA in one day (Mt. Whitney). That was the 2nd time for me. I don't wear other boots (work boots, service boots, etc...) because I'm a minimalist and those seem superfluous to me. I don't perform manual labor in real life, ever. I sit on my ass all day at work and write code. So I wear stuff which fits my real life.

i was asking cause i was wondering if those hiking boots are comfy on a day to day basis, don't get me wrong, i also own two pair of hanwag boots (C/D class) but it just seems less comfy then a pair of trickers or aldens on a normal day, when i don't need to hike up a mountain...

what most people on here consider 'working boots' would probably not even survive a week on my job, i need my steel toes...

Alexx I thought everything was pretty awesome until the shoes. I scrolled through and saw blacked out awesome and then the shoes just kinda pushed my chair over. Wish I could give you a neutral rep.

+1

the fit before this one was totally awesome though

big truck...it was not my intention to "seduce"...LOL ! I really posted what I'm wearing today and that's what I'm wearing. But no, Alexx1976 and Josh Harris aren't my type. First of all, they aren't women...:) I'm more attracted to women than I am men. Second of all, I'm not looking for love. At nearly 50 (I'll be 48 next year), I've long been at a stage in my life where I prefer to be alone. I'm not good at romantic relationships.

tiro...hmmm. hiking boots aren't as comfortable as running shoes for sure. but i don't own stuff which serve no purpose in my life. and while trickers, aldens and red wings look great -- they serve no purpose whatsoever in my life, and are uni-dimensional in their utility (the only purpose they serve as far as I'm concerned is cosmetic goodness). i find hikers comfortable but i guess i'm very used to them. if i'm travelling, I'd always want to pack light, so i'd wear hikers on the trip -- because they're versatile. hikers can take me from the city to the mountains, no problem...rain, snow or shine.

incidentally, big truck...it's funny how sufu can mirror real life. i have gotten into trouble on more than a few occasions because men have misunderstood my intentions. i'm serious. this absolutely never happens with women though ! women never think i'm hitting on them though men often think i am hitting on them or flirting with them...when I swear, I am not !

Posted · Hidden by Thor, December 30, 2011 - No reason given
Hidden by Thor, December 30, 2011 - No reason given

OK, you want honesty ? I'll give you honesty. thinfinn, you are a chubby-ish person. you should not be wearing skinny, slim tight jeans and I can detect flab bubbling over through your shirts. yet thinfinn is very popular around here. Only certain body types look great in slender, slim-fit jeans (riff, kayodic, laxlife). To pull off skinny-ish jeans, at the very least, you shouldn't be overweight -- max power looks good in his Sam 710 because he's tall and lean. in my honest opinion, alexx1976 consistently appears better dressed and his clothes DO FIT BETTER compared to thinfinn-- I appreciate that alexx1976 is fit and athletic, and that his jeans fit appropriately loose. thinfinn wears mostly IH, and his clothes don't fit well...so why is he so popular ? why doesn't thinfinn get slammed like alexx1976 ?? It's this type of injustice I don't get, and I call it irrational bullying. Of course, everyone loves roy6, kayodic and riff -- and they don't need justification -- their shit always looks amazing.

So, just to get things straight love, this thread is for giving + rep to those whose pants we'd like to get into ?

Alexx I thought everything was pretty awesome until the shoes. I scrolled through and saw blacked out awesome and then the shoes just kinda pushed my chair over. Wish I could give you a neutral rep.

the shoes are killa for me...AND MANY OTHER...ADIDAS ZX 9000-LOVE;LOVE;LOVE!

COME ON...GIVE ME A NEG REP......I DON´T CARE A PAP FOR IT....lol!

MY ATTITUDE-PADDLE YOUR OWN CANOE!

AND SHUBBS LOOKS AWESOME...LOVE HER STYLE-SHE IS UNIQUE:-)

SEXY-TOUGH-FIT!

Edited by alexx1976

big truck...it was not my intention to "seduce"...LOL ! I really posted what I'm wearing today and that's what I'm wearing. But no, Alexx1976 and Josh Harris aren't my type. First of all, they aren't women... :) I'm more attracted to women than I am men. Second of all, I'm not looking for love. At nearly 50 (I'll be 48 next year), I've long been at a stage in my life where I prefer to be alone. I'm not good at romantic relationships.

Josh Harris IS A KILLA:-)

Thanks guys.

@robbie: Riff is right, they are 3sixteen sl-120x's... But they are not the cone indigo canvas that several other brands are using. It's a custom developed indigo warp/black weft denim woven exclusively for us by kuroki.

@riff: if you ever make it to NYC I got a few more of these por larranaga petit coronas for us to smoke.

Edited by ajchen

@riff: if you ever make it to NYC I got a few more of these por larranaga petit coronas for us to smoke.

Dammit, everyone knows my weaknesses :D Thanks bro!

That warp/weft combo will be something to see as it evolves!

^ alden longwings.

Shubha - that tee is great! :)

No denim in the morning, and RxC for the rest of the day...

6608194891_83c016e541_z.jpg

6608204703_d63717aa03.jpg

Rapha & studs

6609126021_431bd6948e_z.jpg

viberg, rxc, north sea, aero, columbiaknit

have a great new year!

Edited by riff

• sufu1 unpinned this topic