What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I had no idea, so the company that made your jacket pre-dates the book? it certainly looks nice enough.

Yes. And it is very nice. Crazy dark natural indigo dyed. Looks almost black, with no green tinge at all. It will be interesting to see how it fades.

don't even know where to start

LOL. U guys r so funny.

Can't post Wat I'm wearing now cos it ain't pretty. but glad everyone jus share their bit n it made me happy to see contribution fr all over e world and different seasons n culture in fashion. Cheers everyone.

the truth is, these clothing forums are all about "in-crowd backslapping." if you're an outsider be prepared to get on your knees and suck for a while before the "community" finally starts to accept your presence without irrational negativity. this social dynamic is more true here on SuFu than over at Styleforum, but SF isn't immune either.

but realize that the amount of +'s or -'s you get is a function of 'your fit' and your online persona/street-cred, not just just the fit...

Bogie is pretty much completely correct. max power and i wore nearly *identical* outfits today. his look gets tons of rep, mine gets negged. total bullshit (not ratting on max though - i know him from another forum and he's a great guy with good style. btw- today's outfit looks great!) personally i find the entire concept of 'rep' pretty stupid, but apparently it's serious business 'round here.

waywt is also a photography contest. if you dress like a hobo and take pics with a $2000 camera you'll get rep, if you dress well and take pics with an average camera you get negged.

Edited by Cold Summer

it also helps not to have a stupid haircut

fuck off magnetic....haircut is not waywt???go home!

@ cold summer...fuck it all what you get for neg .reps....make your way and style...and most of these neg raters are....pathetic asholes!

and reps. here.... pos. or neg. no worth a cent!!!!

31449520332797973700410.jpg

bear that it mind dude!

Edited by alexx1976

the $2000 camera argument is false. i use a cannon elph $150 camera and rarely get negged. some people use phone cameras. rep is sometimes subjective, but when riff/roy6/pomata/max/etc. receive gobs of rep it's because they look like the shit!

@ cold summer: I thought your waywt was fine - good fit, good shot, nice background. It's true that newcomers do attract a fair bit of flak - kinda like frat hazing. Is it right? Probably not, but that's life. How you'll continue to be treated will be determined more by how you react to stuff. I remember getting shit on a lot in the beginning. Just carry on & wear what you like. :)

this argument is only a couple days old and it's already tired. Alexxx get your jeans hemmed, and if you wear sneakers make sure the tongues aren't poking out if you care about the neg rep. and shubbs, while your defense of alexx is somewhat admirable, if you have a problem why not stick to pm's and save this thread becoming a conversation instead of a photo album. (sigh, carry on)

I bought these shoes : they're much too small but gawd how I wish I could wear them.

406678_10150441219691835_508016834_9041381_718845747_n.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic