What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I don't believe in bullying and ganging up on people - this is weak and pathetic behavior. I don't at all understand the rampant disdain toward alexx1976's outfit. I dress horribly compared to him, and I'm treated a bit kinder...Don't SuFu'ers have a conscience and a heart ? I would not be able to sleep at night if I treated people the way you guys do...the fact that Alexx is just an Internet persona doesn't make your irrationally negative treatment of him OK.

well, it's like if you were trying to beat act 5 in gears of war on insane, and your partner was your aunt or maybe an elderly friend of the family, you wouldn't get upset after they repeatedly fuck up, and raam keeps owning you even tho u placed those two frags perfectly

but if you're playing with homeboy who should know better, it's like wtf? dude, did you even let that torque bow charge up fully? get your shit together or i'm not playing this fucking video-game with you anymore

but seriously, i'm pretty sure he knows what kind of reaction to expect by now-- i'm assuming no feelings are being hurt if he keeps at it. it's because he represents everything bad about superdenim, his gear is hypebeasty as shit ie they are merely brand placeholders instead of clothes, his clothes fit like shit, his non-pic posts are comically incoherent (and not because he doesnt speak english), etc ummm and his name is alexx1976. peace love and hugs but it's still fun to neg train

merry christmas

Edited by cameron-

I don't believe in bullying and ganging up on people - this is weak and pathetic behavior. I don't at all understand the rampant disdain toward alexx1976's outfit. I dress horribly compared to him, and I'm treated a bit kinder...Don't SuFu'ers have a conscience and a heart ? I would not be able to sleep at night if I treated people the way you guys do...the fact that Alexx is just an Internet persona doesn't make your irrationally negative treatment of him OK.

thanks shubharamani;-)

31449520332797973700410.jpg

what other people say to my outfits.......I don't give a rat's ass!

everyone should be wear what he want and like:-)

we all the same humans...peace!

img3036qr.jpg

img3028l.jpg

img3044ks.jpg

OAKLEY

AERO

Loop Wheeled Shitamachi T

Dry Bones Belt (not seen)

SR

RW

Edited by alexx1976

OK, you want honesty ? I'll give you honesty. thinfinn, you are a chubby-ish person. you should not be wearing skinny, slim tight jeans and I can detect flab bubbling over through your shirts. yet thinfinn is very popular around here. Only certain body types look great in slender, slim-fit jeans (riff, kayodic, laxlife). To pull off skinny-ish jeans, at the very least, you shouldn't be overweight -- max power looks good in his Sam 710 because he's tall and lean. in my honest opinion, alexx1976 consistently appears better dressed and his clothes DO FIT BETTER compared to thinfinn-- I appreciate that alexx1976 is fit and athletic, and that his jeans fit appropriately loose. thinfinn wears mostly IH, and his clothes don't fit well...so why is he so popular ? why doesn't thinfinn get slammed like alexx1976 ?? It's this type of injustice I don't get, and I call it irrational bullying. Of course, everyone loves roy6, kayodic and riff -- and they don't need justification -- their shit always looks amazing.

OK, you want honesty ? I'll give you honesty. thinfinn, you are a chubby-ish person. you should not be wearing skinny, slim tight jeans and I can detect flab bubbling over through your shirts. yet thinfinn is very popular around here. Only certain body types look great in slender, slim-fit jeans (riff, kayodic, laxlife). To pull off skinny-ish jeans, at the very least, you shouldn't be overweight -- max power looks good in his Sam 710 because he's tall and lean. in my honest opinion, alexx1976 consistently appears better dressed and his clothes DO FIT BETTER compared to thinfinn-- I appreciate that alexx1976 is fit and athletic, and that his jeans fit appropriately loose. thinfinn wears mostly IH, and his clothes don't fit well...so why is he so popular ? why doesn't thinfinn get slammed like alexx1976 ?? It's this type of injustice I don't get, and I call it irrational bullying. Of course, everyone loves roy6, kayodic and riff -- and they don't need justification -- their shit always looks amazing.

So much of that post was just not cool. Let it go. Alex doesn't care and that's part of the fun.

So much of that post was just not cool. Let it go. Alex doesn't care and that's part of the fun.

not sooo uncool shubs;-)

love U:-)

but i think with this statement you get some haters more;-)

Bollocks to that what other pathetic guys say about your style...

Edited by alexx1976

I don't believe in bullying and ganging up on people - this is weak and pathetic behavior. I don't at all understand the rampant disdain toward alexx1976's outfit....

i don't have any problems with his outfits (his shirts and jeans always have a good fit imo) except for the fact that he is constantly wearing that same old cap in like a million different colors and that he matches everything in color like some rapper, sneaks, cap, shirt....

thanks shubharamani;-)

img3036qr.jpg

this outfit for instance, i like, no exagerated color coding, no cap, just clean and simple...

btw, what oakley frame is that alex?

as for calling him a hype beast cause he wears popular brands, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black, we all wear pretty much the same brands on here...

i wish... i cant afford that kind of shit. its big mac... jc pennys.

brand don't matter man, that shirt has an awesome color/pattern combo by the looks of it

i want one!

Edited by Tiro

• sufu1 unpinned this topic