What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

z - that desk is fantastic

thanks beats! yea it fit in pretty well with the new place up here in Beijing.

i picked up two pieces at the sample sale in NYC. wanted to try post on before i bought it and i fell in love. definitely can't wear the shirts due to my height, but everything else is B)

I really like Post, but their pieces are real hit or miss as far as fit as concerned--which makes it tough to order online. Your two are definitely perfect though. That is one of the best fits I've seen of the Mattalini.

Their quilted stuff from last winter was fantastic, I wished I had picked up more of it. I had that same vest in your other fit, but inexplicably sold it.

Edited by adamha21

The "lazy sunday afternoon almost stepped in dog doo before I head out to play bingo with grandma at her annual holiday party" look

S7cLpl.jpg

2VWeGl.jpg

j crew/left field nyc/ooe yofukuten/llbean+chippewa

edit: iphoto compresses the hell out of images, i dunno why i bother using it...

Edited by arcarsenal

been a while!

2lbjrz6.jpg

salt valley chore coat (thrifted for 10 bucks!)

rrl slims

blundstones

and from a couple days ago

dyr6np.jpg

surplus

buzz sweat (no vis)

uncles old leather jacket

rrl

chip

Edited by GregoryH

FINALLY been taught how to upload pics - from my laptop which is old, cranky and turned off.

So using iPod - NO idea how to upload from that so I'll be lazy today and post pics next time on computer:

Glenmuir Datk Navy merino wool v neck jumper

(As underwear)ultra thin white cotton shirt

Anna Matuozzo blue double cuff shirt with

Charles Tyrwhitt Sterling silver bullion cufflinks

Diesel Jegonfire wash 882L size 23" jeans

As its only 5am no shoes yet!

Look forward to reading/seeing everybody's outfits later on.

Carharrt knitcap - "Jesus Loves Oakland" Tee - Samurai heavy duty belt (no vis) - IH 801 Logger - La Sportiva hikers. I broke down and bought Planetarium's XS Super Heavy Weight IH Flannel shirt. Just couldn't pass it up. I'm a perfect 34 or XS. Men's. 36 is too big and boxy on me. Plus, that IH flannel was a steal of a deal. So much for my resolution, huh ? No really. If there's a great deal to be found in tops and jackets, I'm going for it. I don't need anymore pants...I don't have many really (less than 10) but even 10 pair of pants is 5 pair too many...the shit just lasts forever and there's little justification to buy more, especially because I don't grow in size. I could use a few more shirts/jackets though...to switch things up.

6506014215_9814eb2aee_z.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic