What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

TVShooter, you look great, as do you DenimSailor. I actually

respect DenimSailor because for being a big dude,

he's got limited choices... but he still consistently looks wayy

more stylish than most normal-sized folks (me included).

PS. I have never negged anyone and I will not ever. I have,

however, been negged several times, including most recently --

for liking Tom Cruise. I feel it necessary to explain my admiration

for Tom. First, he's fucking beautiful to look at, and he's nearly

50 years old. Second, he's an immensely talented actor. Third,

I admire that he's so clean-cut, has avoided drugs, smoke

and excessive booze...all the while thrust unto the

24-7 self-destructive cesspool that show-biz is. I think his

affinity for Scientology is lame but if that's what keeps him

living so passionately, healthily and without dependencies/addictions...

then more power to him. I admire Madonna for the same

reasons...she's 50+...a yoga fanatic, health nut, etc...

I think you should just put all that in a pm to the one who negged you.

Hi guys. Funny how it can be 78 one day and then 52 the next. Love the chance to wear some fall clothing.

DSC_6480copy.jpg

DSC_6460copy.jpg

I'm wearing vintage glasses, a sweater she made me, Roy G1's, and Alden Cordovan wingtip boots. I don't know what she's wearing aside from the ladies Schott Perfecto that I bought her and the dress was another birthday gift from her sister by a company called Brooklyn Industries.

ADH92, whatever dude...you and your girl look gorgeous ! Can you convince her to knit a sweater for

me too ? ;)

Morse!?! almostnice said no blue on blue!! what's wrong with you!!!

for the record mr. nicey, it's indigo. not blue. :P

sorry,TV,i am not in the mood for irony.have to manage a bad hangover from a fantastic,but rough night out.

it all started in the store yesterday.Stefan,our new co-worker and me had some whisky with a regular customer,when two old friends,which i havent seen for 20 years,came through the door.we had to celebrate it with more whisky,it was closing time anyway.turns out they are into raw deinim/vintage/military/work or whatever wear.

one of them is heavily into military/flight jackets.he owns 31 jackets,most of them originals.i just found an original M422 in my size online and he told me that jacket is in unbelievable good condition...

anyway,we moved on to a bar,with Stefan and his girlfriend now,spending the next 4 hours talking shop and more drinking.at 23.00 it was about time to get home and on the way i met another drinking friend so we had some.an hour later his bad mooded wife turned up and dragged him home.

a second later a student from Bosnia sat beside me so we had some more.turns out it was the last day from a Euro trip and his train was leaving at 3.00.at 2.30 we staggered out of the SPACE BAR and he was very helpful unlocking my bike cause i failed several attempts.

its just one km to my place,but in my condition i found it unlogical to push the bike home.from what i can remember i felt off numerous times,got attacked by a parked car and a thorn hedge.the gravity wasnt my friend last night...

coming back to the M422,i just ordered it.it wasnt cheap,but thats what credit cards are for,right?

Parked cars are pretty dangerous creatures around that time of the night. I've had a few brushes with them myself - they can really take a punch, those!
I must spread almostnice, but you are my hero.

cheers.there is a reason why some people call a bicycle a pushbike...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic