What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

back in Shanghai again until the end of October, wasn't planning this trip, but oh well.

6184965932_0e0edb75eb.jpg

6184964316_eeaa2e8d48.jpg

compass

ben sherman

eternal

vans

bonus: getting some work done with a bottle of wine...

6184448657_18ba2e2bac.jpg

Almost those bib overalls are looking incredible!!!! Great patchwork as well!!!!

thanks a lot to everybody,much appreciated.if any of you germans around here are looking for quality denim repairs,dont hesitate to contact this man:

http://www.whatididlastsummer.de/

very good craftmanship for a decent price,no chainstitching though.

I try to do a Draw What You Wore Today http://rep96st.tumblr.com/post/7022926381/d-w-y-w-t-6-28-11-draw-what-you-wore-today

on my tumblr blog, but too much real work, and on top of that, I want to color them in which takes time as well..

after checking your tumblr,i am not too sure if this is the right thread for your waywt drawing.i personally dont mind the dynamic character of it,some kids might even like it.but this thread is more about photos of your recent fit.feel free to post photos of yourself in the same position as in your tumblr.

damn that's a fine looking jacket! I am glad it made it to a good home... crazy jealous that house wasn't mine however.

feel free to make it your own,if you ever make it to germany.and dont mind our kids,which behave sometimes as if they are on the el quaida pay roll.the wife and me will take this as an alternative for a little holiday anyway.

Kansas- it's water in a ball jar. I live directly across from the court house. Also I have a hard enough time holding regular liquor, no way I could drink white lightning. As far as the grass, it's been a lot cooler in NE than it has been in your neck of the woods.

Almostnice - you're probably right. I thought everything that needed to be in focus was. The light seemed right in that spot. Also, not a fan of my garden?

Kansas- it's water in a ball jar. I live directly across from the court house. Also I have a hard enough time holding regular liquor, no way I could drink white lightning. As far as the grass, it's been a lot cooler in NE than it has been in your neck of the woods.

Almostnice - you're probably right. I thought everything that needed to be in focus was. The light seemed right in that spot. Also, not a fan of my garden?

you're probably right,after staring at it for minutes i can hear the grass whispering.

as i am an amateur with all that green/vegetable crap and i dont want to hurt your feelings,it would be better to listen to the opinion of an expert.calling roy6 here.(he destroyed my backyard with his mental power last summer)

you're probably right,after staring at it for minutes i can hear the grass whispering.

as i am an amateur with all that green/vegetable crap and i dont want to hurt your feelings,it would be better to listen to the opinion of an expert.calling roy6 here.(he destroyed my backyard with his mental power last summer)

My mental power plus the minions are energetic, aren't they.

Also, you didn't weed, water, rake, fertilize, mulch etc.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic