What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Nothing I hate more than Capri style cuffs. I thought guys got over that two summers ago. Nothing more unflattering, and un-masculine.

And one cell phone fade is bad enough, but two....?!

not to defend the fit overall, but at least the capri cuff is done at the beach. i've definitely resorted to some pretty awful cuffs in similar situations, because fuck getting soggy denim from the shins down.

Horizontal deepthroat. Honestly, could this look more homo?

Nice to see homophobia is accepted on the thread without even a flicker of protest from the rest of you. Come on guys, we're not all small minded idiots are we?

Nice to see homophobia is accepted on the thread without even a flicker of protest from the rest of you. Come on guys, we're not all small minded idiots are we?

Oh, calm the fuck down. It's not homophobia; the term has been appropriated in ways to single out idiots, retards, douchebags, bitches and any other word or title you'd love to take issue with because you're soft. Grow a pair.

Oh, calm the fuck down. It's not homophobia; the term has been appropriated in ways to single out idiots, retards, douchebags, bitches and any other word or title you'd love to take issue with because you're soft. Grow a pair.

How can calling someone a "homo" not be homophobic you imbecile. Its even in the fucking word. Its exactly that kind of supposedly "low level", "acceptable" bigotry that keeps racism, sexism etc... unchallenged. You're a moron and what's worse is you think its clever and funny to be so.

How can calling someone a "homo" not be homophobic you imbecile. Its even in the fucking word. Its exactly that kind of supposedly "low level", "acceptable" bigotry that keeps racism, sexism etc... unchallenged. You're a moron and what's worse is you think its clever and funny to be so.

…haha. You're hilarious. :D Stay angry, man; it's good for your health.

I'm with shoreman on this one. Most jokes are based off stereotypes. It seems pretty ridiculous to see someone taking offense at another person for taking the piss out of another person, when it was very clearly meant as a joke.

And let's face it, chungster was asking for it lol.

Now fatheead, either your sense of humor was broken/missing when you were conceived, or there's something you'd like to get off your waxed chest? ;)

it sucks that the WAYWT is a place of discussion/argument (again) lately. But every thinking adult should be able to understand, that judging people for their sexuality, nationality or religion is retarded. And using the word "homo" as insult or to make fun of others is as well.

My 2 cts.

it sucks that the WAYWT is a place of discussion/argument (again) lately. But every thinking adult should be able to understand, that judging people for their sexuality, nationality or religion is retarded. And using the word "homo" as insult or to make fun of others is as well.

My 2 cts.

This

Quick answer, you can't have your cake and eat it too with that one. Calling someone "a homo" is homophobic, period. (And I do mean to imply all other insults that might be sexist, able-ist, racist, etc. are exactly that. And really, if we want to critique someone's look, we can critique the look without snide jabs at their sex, sexuality, race or whatever.)

Tits or balls?!

This thread is getting funny. Why does everyone have to be so feckin' PC these days??? Saps the fun outa life.

We're all commenting on each others outfits- Hardly a butch hetro thing to be doing. Lets face it we're all just a bunch of closeted poofs. embrace it.

;)

• sufu1 unpinned this topic