What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Shubs that belt is Sick!!!!! And I love the Danners too!

Denim Sailor, you are too kind ! I'm trying to clean up my act a bit and not look so sloppy.

Here is info on the boots:

Danner® RAT Temperate Military Boots

I searched high and low for boots and there aren't many options for my small feet. But I wanted a super comfortable, weatherproof high quality pair that would take me to the movies, work, walking the dog, as well as to the top of Mt. Whitney (tallest summit in the contiguous USA) -- and this is THE pair of boots. I highly recommend them.

Denim Sailor, you are too kind ! I'm trying to clean up my act a bit and not look so sloppy.

Here is info on the boots:

Danner® RAT Temperate Military Boots

Danners came highly recommended to me for when I go to Afghanistan. (hopefully soon)

Danners came highly recommended to me for when I go to Afghanistan. (hopefully soon)

I feel guilty and unworthy for owning these boots. Yes, you are right itylerstewart...Danners, and my chosen model -- are very popular among US soldiers in Afghanistan. Young man, you are brave. Very brave. Thank you for defending our country. I'm starting to feel emotional now...but it breaks my heart that you, so young, are going over there -- to defend me and my American life.

GL, I just used whatever the military gave me..I forget the brand but yeah they did the job with a different pair of insoles lol

ME:

"Eat Sleep Work Out" Banyan (pretty much describes my life -- only thing missing is J-O-B. That's why it mattters little where I live...I always live the same way -- passionately and positively engaged)

Heavy Duty Samurai Rattler belt from BIG (Sz 32)

Roy Jean RN1 - Narrow Leg, Sz 30

llbean flip-flops

Unlike sweapea who sports a beautiful tri-athlete belly, I have a yoga belly.

Trust me, it's a different kind of belly altogether :)

6133602860_2e20f324b2_z.jpg

6133046803_10b6c008ac_z.jpg

6133650540_13eff206d3_z.jpg

6133109335_c5ae339b36_z.jpg

Totally acceptable and even adorable. Just look at Denim Sailor ! My own belly can look cake-n-pie-ish after a big lunch...trust me. It's best when I take belly photos in the morning, on an empty stomach. :)

I have a cake-n-pie belly, is that acceptable? :D

and to answer thin finns question from a few pages back: the colour of boots is completely irrelevant to the paintjob of a scooter.just make sure its a scooter,means a powerful two-stroke engine of at least 200 cc,gears to be chosen from at least four and bodywork made from steel.plastic will melt under heavy outdoor temperature.prime example pictured here:

4499800747_fa5dc5aa56_z.jpg

I have a cake-n-pie belly, is that acceptable? :D

Hey you two, I have a belly that is more sensitive than litmus paper. A corn fritter sends it from flat to yoga instantly.

Incidentally, could the belt detail be a southpaw thing?

did nobody notice that Shub is wearing her Samurai belt upside down?!

Shub didn't even notice ! OK, this is a really dumb question, but how can you tell ? Cuz I don't know the difference...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic