What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

ME:

Jimi Hendrix Tee

Samurai Heavy Duty Rattlesnake Belt Sz32 (from BIG)

Roy Jean RS2 Nihon - Straight Leg, Sz 30

Danner boots, Sz 5 (Men's sizing)

This Samurai Rattlesnake belt is by far the nicest, most heavy duty belt I've ever laid my hands on, and I've owned Iron Heart, Tanner, and other Samurai models (all of which I've gifted to my nephews). None of those are in the same league as this BEAST.

Maybe this belt will rekindle my fire for belts again...

6128324657_79e347d077_z.jpg

This Samurai Rattlesnake belt is by far the nicest, most heavy duty belt I've ever laid my hands on, and I've owned Iron Heart, Tanner, and other Samurai models (all of which I've gifted to my nephews). None of those are in the same league as this BEAST.

You're the only one with enough moxie to pull that belt off, Shubha! Must spread! Max - check it out!

Thanks riff ! I hope I've made LandoCal126's day too...yeah, I just couldn't pass this Rattler up on BIG's website. I love it. Hopefully the days of revealing my boxer undershorts are finally behind me. (Let's hope and pray). I promise to post close-up pics this weekend in the Samurai thread.

ME:

Jimi Hendrix Tee

Samurai Heavy Duty Rattlesnake Belt Sz32 (from BIG)

Roy Jean RS2 Nihon - Straight Leg, Sz 30

Danner boots, Sz 5 (Men's sizing)

6128324657_79e347d077_z.jpg

Shubs that belt is Sick!!!!! And I love the Danners too!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic