What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Great fit laxlife, what size?

According to the IH thread, Sz 30 is what laxlife wears. I agree laxlife -- those look awesome on you. To wear the 666 Devils Fit effectively, you really do have to be a skinny, bony ass. I'm lean but don't really have that body type -- nobody would call me super skinny, If you're not that (skinny, bony, smallish ass), you can probably pull it off with the right attitude, but they look best on super skinny people (think elclintor and kayodic too -- 666 Devils Fit look awesome on those two). I don't doubt that Beats would look awesome in them -- she's got the bod for them.

Thanks guys (and gals), I went TTS. I would recommend only doing thatthough if you don't mind having tight ass jawns, are a girl, or wear sizes generally smaller than 30. Thanks shubharamani, I would call myself bony haha, but I am pretty damn skinny. I have muscular skinny legs, from doing sports and genes is my assumption.

ME: YCombinator Hacker News T-shirt

Roy Jean RS2 Nihon - Straight Leg, Sz 30

Merrell Hikers

I gave up on belts finally. I think I'm too short (5'2" on a good day) to pull them off. Somehow

they don't look good on me.

Well, I just performed 1.25 hours of yoga and am about to take Lacy

on a walk. Have a great Sunday everyone ! (Do NOT go to church !)

6065631811_ebbef6e4da_z.jpg

6065616327_d64d01f44e_z.jpg

6065670471_b5039afdf1_z.jpg

7c7fdfea.jpg

Effector

Self Edge

Sam S5000BK

Dr Martens

Better get some weeding done...

What with your wife kicking you out when the Buzz deck jacket arrives and a sprained right wrist, I think your sex life is about to take a nose-dive! :)

Shubs, few things. Why no hem? Why do you wear men's underwear? Belt? No disrespect intended, just curious.

No probs Lando. My nephews ask me the same thing. Why do you wear men's underwear Auntie Shubha ?

Two reasons:

1) They are more comfortable to me (Men's boxers).

2) And I like wearing underwear which can easily double as yoga shorts in a pinch. I'm a minimalist at heart. If there's a way to get multiple use out of stuff, I'll go for it. I've worn men's underwear for the past decade...once I started, I can't do women's stuff anymore, I've grown to love Men's undergarments so much !!! I don't wear a bra either (in case you haven't noticed).

I'm not very feminine, though I'm not mannish either. I'm what you call a total granola chick. And yeah...belts feel wrong on me. You've met me Lando...I come up to your knees, I'm so short ! I think to pull off belts, you at least have to have long legs, which I do not...mine are kinda short and athletic.

Ahhh....the hem. Well, that's a story. I no longer get stuff altered at the store, because I want the opportunity to return them if shit doesn't fit. So I just get them altered at a local tailor (no chain-stitch) after a hot wash&dry -- I don't do cuffs anymore either (same reason...I'm SHORT). I prefer the stacking...

But I'm not really fashionable. I'm kinda sloppy, which suits me fine...I just go for what's ME, which is kinda high-schoolish and sloppy. I do appreciate fine denim though...which is why I absolutely cannot revert to crap denim anymore. BUT, what's more important to me is comfort and universality...which is why I wear trail runners a lot. Universality, applicability to a variety of lifestyle/work activities, and flexibility are the most important things to me when it comes to material possessions.

7c7fdfea.jpg

Effector

Self Edge

Sam S5000BK

Dr Martens

Better get some weeding done...

is this from giving ya lady too much finger and wanting her to squirt?

anyways love the outfit !

Eaaaasy potty mouth.
Its not funny

agreed, way too much.

on a cleaner note, you look like a good, old timey roughian. good look!

Yesterday

P8200279.jpg

MFSC

MF x 2

Roy x Cone

Chippewa

• sufu1 unpinned this topic