What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Hey Guys. Max Power, I'm with you about the peer pressure thing -- I'm an individualist, always have been, always will be. And besides, you look pretty damn awesome with both your feet on the ground...great look by the way !

Denim Sailor -- lookin' good ! Dig that Pendleton shirt. I have no choice but to cop a pair of heavy weight Samurais cuz they look so good on you !

5943027737_51bb67e129_z.jpg

5943572438_9c8a1071b7_z.jpg

ME (desperately going for the dkatz aesthetic, but not pulling it off as well as he does...):

Sugar Cane Okinawa from SESF, Sz 30

random Oakland tee

Merrell hikers

^where are your new ROYs? Or am I mistaken?

Looking forward to see you in some Samurais :)

Nope. You're not mistaken at all beautiful_freak. My new Sz 30 Roy Jean RS2 Nihon - Straight Leg are getting altered as we speak. Fit pics soon !

And yes, you will see me in Samurai's -- that's a promise. I can't afford them at the moment, but will buy a pair hopefully before the end of the year. The problem is, your friend Yuichi at Kaizoku-Pirates didn't have S5000VX24oz in size 31 at the time and I got impatient and already blew my budget on some new ROYs. I'm sure many of us on this forum are guilty of doing impulsive shit like that !

Dear SuFu,

first of all, you guys (roy6, Atzec, FabGeek, beatle, Max, Megatron, BF, jimmyc, Shub, CTB, almostnice, matera) look wicked cool... love y'all!

secondly please forgive me for my levitation (again....) and please stop raining....

IMG_4779resized.jpg?t=1310843521

thirdly last night i found the missing benzak (some of you might know him) at Tenue de Nimes launching party for Indigo dyed Chuck Taylor

IMG_4721resized.jpg?t=1310844527

• sufu1 unpinned this topic