What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

damn, thanks all - the love means a bunch (I get most of my self worth from the internet these days).

sub- wow, that was an impressively thorough - if concise - analysis of my aesthetic. I suppose all I can really say in response to the one pair of jeans and "humility" is that thriftiness is my muse...? I've gone from being a student to working in the non-profit world (on Uganda-wages, no less), and am just thrifty by nature. I've always been fortunate to have enough money to be able to dabble in this esoteric world of clothing nonsense, but never enough to really go head over heals into it. And hell, I just love living in a pair of jeans and watching it reflect my life! I love pulling out an old pair and remembering the life it lived with me! And I enjoy feeling like I dress "well" - and in a way that others around me comment as dressing well - but not doing so to the point of "trying to hard" (for lack of a more concise, fluent term). So thanks for noticing =)

Sweapea- though Uganda is dead on the equator, it's also at altitude (1000m in Kampala, 1500m where I was around the Crater Lakes) and right next to a GIGANTIC heat sink: Lake Victoria (the largest lake in Africa). So the weather in southern Uganda is actually pretty mild most of the time.

TheNorthern- haha, thanks man. That was definitely a moment of inspiration when I was looking at the wallet (which I got for free after Tanner dicked me around a LOT on an order) trying to figure out what to do with it and then looked at my camera. It's worked out quite well!

damn doc, that is one sick bike! must spread though...

so glad that your back on the road,Doc.that was a speedy recovery for you and the bike!

Yea Markus, 2 weeks.

to be honest my shoulder is still very painful and i can't put my jacket on without yelling but as soon as the bike was ready i simply could not resist.

cheers

• sufu1 unpinned this topic