What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Last waywt for my 710 for now... moving into my 24oz for a few months before army life. 24oz mini contest with b_F and seanpsk.

IMG_0975.jpg

Flathead Jacket

Sams 710

OGL X Momo Denim wallet, Lighter holder and belt.

RM key pouch

RW boots.

HDC tee (no vis)

Went to Fogo de Chao and The Flying Saucer in Houston tonight. My company took a few "new hires" out and I didn't wanna be that guy snapping pics at dinner in front of a bunch of people I don't know... so all I have is a before pic (will upgrade camera soon).

IMG_0046.jpg

Real Japan Blues

The Strike Gold

Alden

IMG_1894.jpg]

Karamajong-beaded DSLR strap

Cal Berkeley

Tanner Goods wallet-cum-camera case

ROYxCone

armybootsneakers

Picture%252520574.jpg

ibid.

Picture%252520646.jpg

As above, but with an APC Madras shirt

Picture%252520695.jpg

this time an old-as H&M denim shirt, and a kitenge bandana

Looks like you are having fun dkatz !

dkatz, I admire you for many reasons. It's obvious that you truly have one, maybe 2 pairs of jeans and wear them silly til they fall apart. Your style is humble, in my opinion -- approachable by people of all economic walks and backgrounds -- so simple, inexpensive, and humble, yet you always look incredibly great. Have a great time in India !

dkatz, I admire you for many reasons. It's obvious that you truly have one, maybe 2 pairs of jeans and wear them silly til they fall apart. Your style is humble, in my opinion -- approachable by people of all economic walks and backgrounds -- so simple, inexpensive, and humble, yet you always look incredibly great. Have a great time in India !

All i can say, he got the style man!

Posted · Hidden by sweapea, February 4, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by sweapea, February 4, 2012 - No reason given

Dkatz you are amazing!! Awesome shots, here and in the RxC thread! But isn't it really hot in the jungle? I had to post in regular waywt cuz it's too hot & humid for jeans today :(

• sufu1 unpinned this topic