What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

5467663422_4ff84291e1_o.jpg

Beanie

new-to-me vintage Lee stormrider

same shetland sweater from my last WAYWTD

cheap gap jawnz

3 year old vans

Lagunitas Hop Stoopid

tumblr_lgv2mgxXy91qad1efo1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1298454829&Signature=04GFnKc6Ef%2BXx0aimHFLUPFXDRU%3D

I wish I could be wearing my denims and leathers, but a crazy work schedule means photographing them is as close as I'm getting at the moment.

desu

hi guys i havent been here for 2 years. when did the cuff up bootcut jeans become the general consensus?

what happened to individuality?

So if I don't cuff my jeans I'm being an individual? How does one be an individual in regards to their pant legs? One leg cuffed? Both cuffed but above the knee? Pants on backwards?

I personally have been cuffing my jeans for the last 15 years and don't have any intention of stopping.

I personally hate cuffing unless the hem is relatively narrow, such as it is with most '66-style cuts. But I suppose that if one desires an 'individualistic' approach these days, he or she need only cut the hem off completely like raver kids did with their huge Fluke jeans back in the mid 90's. Or yeah, wearing your shit backwards would be pretty unique. How about inside-out? Is that cool?

Guest I LOVE LFC
Ooes are looking good. I recently gained some weight and for the time being can't fit in mine. Yours are 4102, correct?

Nah, mine are 3202. Are 41 the LHT?

Guest I LOVE LFC

Ah right I see. Did you go your initial true waist size? As in, do it as they say on the chart and shrink to fit?

My waists been fine, but the denim does stretch a lot in other places.

Somehow, the clean clothing I wound up left with on Monday had a somewhat unfortunate theme, given the generally over-militarized state of Kampala at the moment

IMG_0822.jpg

US military surplus American Optical sunglasses

NATO military uniform shirt

[zissou belt]

[ROYxCone]

Chinese military bootsneakers.

^ Question.

What is more manly: dressing like you do something manly (soldier-boy clothing), or actually doing something manly (cutting a big piece of metal with a smaller piece of metal that's really sharp and moves really fast)?

^ Question.

What is more manly: dressing like you do something manly (soldier-boy clothing), or actually doing something manly (cutting a big piece of metal with a smaller piece of metal that's really sharp and moves really fast)?

dont know really.in any case,most manly would be doing said activity undressed.

^ Question.

I'd like to answer this for ya, but I'm too busy building a house by hammering nails with my knuckles and drying paint with my breathing.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic