What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest I LOVE LFC

^ I've noticed this too. It's also where most people fuck their fit up. There is a lot of awful cuffing on here, also some great ones, but they can definitely make or break a fit.

been eyeing this jacket at my local nike store for a while now, finally decided to pull the trigger on the Destroyer yesterday...

5422425895_deafa9cfa3_z.jpg

farmer shot.

5423033186_a80a04cdaf_z.jpg

Destroyer + Eternal (nearing 4 months) + Weaver

tumblr_lg3r8xEY961qcq3abo1_500.jpg

Is anyone else annoyed by people posting non-denim fits in the "denim version" WAYWT thread? Is this just me being nit-picky? What's the point of this thread if it's just going to mirror the other WAYWT thread? Or shall we just rename it "WAYWT (version for people who tend to hang out in superdenim most of the time, as opposed to the rest of superfuture)"?

Edit: I do actually like the fit, though.

Is anyone else annoyed by people posting non-denim fits in the "denim version" WAYWT thread? Is this just me being nit-picky? What's the point of this thread if it's just going to mirror the other WAYWT thread? Or shall we just rename it "WAYWT (version for people who tend to hang out in superdenim most of the time, as opposed to the rest of superfuture)"?

I have often thought this same thing. I think one issue is that Superdenim covers more than just jeans - shoes that look better with age, various items made with cotton duck fabric, flight jackets - items not made of denim but that go well with denim. Because of this, people who spend time in this forum reading about these sorts of items tend to want to post here.

Having said that, I personally would never post a fit without obvious denim here because as you say, there are two other threads for that sort of thing and it makes one look like they are just after the reps.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic