What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest redchris
I see what you did there... You called him mate and then insulted his outfit. Hrmmmmmm. :cool:

let me rephrase, too tight imo.

Everyone else may think thats the BEAR fit.

conexroyd2011116.png

ROYxCone

RNRxCone denim vest

Alden cordos

KTH e-workers shirt.

Guest redchris
Chris, easy big fella. very close to pulling the neg trigger. ur the biggest sports man here.

Like I say, no hate,each to their own, we've all been giddy at the game, I'm just not one for wearing the colours.

feck it, I've had a drink and , sorry, I love almost everyone here.

Like I say, no hate,each to their own, we've all been giddy at the game, I'm just not one for wearing the colours.

feck it, I've had a drink and , sorry, I love almost everyone here.

If the packers make the superbowl, I'm breaking all you're rules for dressing.

Thanks for the neg though

Thanks for the neg though

^fixed.

what are you going on about Chris? what die hard sports fan doesn't own and rock their teams colors?? Hell, if my Vikings get a decent quarterback next year i'll paint myself for the playoffs...

Whatxwhat what?

Did you make this?

because if you did. damn good work. and if you didn't, good pick up.

I know my jeans have gotten pretty tight but I just don't want to give up on them yet. I don't wear my 005s anymore cause they have gotten too tight in the thigh. I bought most my denim when I was still in the beginning stages and my main concern was about the waist size but now I have learned to take the thigh measurements into consideration. Thanks for all the rep from my outfits and for the comments about the fit.

If anyone is selling some jawns in 31/32 let me know!

Cheap and rnr looking great as usual. I don't mind the sports wear at all, it's all about showing your support.

No hate to you mate, but..

redchris's 1st rule of getting dressed : You don't wear any form of sportswear unless you are playing sport.

think i might have just +repped this on accident :/ someone wanna fix that for me?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic