What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Thanks for all the rep and positive comments guys . Continuing my theme of WAYWT on an obscure mode of transport....today, a Submarine !

DSC06105.jpg

The last of my NY pics I promise.

DSC06186.jpg

Appreciate the adivice and constructive criticism.

After reading your comments and looking at it a little harder, I think it's the wallys that really throw everything off. A nicer pair of black boots might be the answer.

Todays fit, could really use a nice coat to pull it all together. Anyone have suggestions?

ss37.jpg

Wearing my custom made to my exact measurements Double Volantes! One of a kind with all the goods I wanted!

Xpost from so, I´m having a pair of jeans made thread that everybody on here loved!

IMG_1158.jpg

IMG_1177.jpg

IMG_1179.jpg

ss37.jpg

i think this looks fine. the wallys were wrong, but that's coming from a guy who doesn't like black wallys. i agree that the shirt might look better tucked. i also have to agree with vinneus on the cell phone fades. i guess it's difficult though. i mean, pockets are meant to be used. i personally can't stand having anything in my front pockets.

i don't get how/why people snowbard/ski in jeans. it just is not functional, nor does it look good imo. really, anyone my friends and i see on the mountain in jeans makes us laugh..

i don't get how/why people snowbard/ski in jeans. it just is not functional, nor does it look good imo. really, anyone my friends and i see on the mountain in jeans makes us laugh..

I've never skied in jeans, but I honestly can't remember the last time I've fallen. The slopes around my parts just aren't really anything that's going to make me fall under normal circumstances. Also, if I had a season pass and just wanted to do a few runs I probably wouldn't want to change.

If you check the tour thread he just did one run in jeans for the photo op. I can't imagine that to be comfortable though. I can't even handle Holden-style snowboard pants when I'm riding.

i'm not just talking about falling, but how at all are they comfortable to move around in? i dunno, maybe it is because i snowboard and like a looser, more mobile fit for the park and powder runs, but it just doesn't seem comfortable, especially in "sufu approved" jeans. no hate to atzec.

Todays fit, could really use a nice coat to pull it all together. Anyone have suggestions?

Get some V-necks, shirt is a tad bit long but wouldnt be bad with a slightly shorter hem, or maybe undo the last shirt button (its only a casual shirt anyway)

i'm not just talking about falling, but how at all are they comfortable to move around in? i dunno, maybe it is because i snowboard and like a looser, more mobile fit for the park and powder runs, but it just doesn't seem comfortable, especially in "sufu approved" jeans. no hate to atzec.

you´re right. it´s totally uncomfortable and unfonctional. i just did it for the tour and would never ever do it again. here´s my regular snowboarding-fit...

59.jpg

Taken yesterday.

Bald head- Genetics

Bags under eyes-my own brand

Cheapo barbour international copy

Vintage hunting vest

Shawl collared chambray

Allevol type 2's

Quoddy

3465jr8.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic