What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Guest I LOVE LFC

Hey Beatle, has that Highland 2000 stuff got to you yet? Thinking about picking a hat up, just wondering about the quality before pulling the trigger?

I thought you were more of an axe guy?

I do prefer blades, but they can't always do the job.

I have a safe full of goodies.

Nice pics last couple pages! Snow finally hitting here, was getting jealous seeing it in all the photos.

Vandon - don't even worry about it..the guys had too much turkey over the holidays and are high on Tryptophan..

I don't understand superdenim anymore - page 4 doesn't show up - you can't have more than 10.000 post - well , actually it bumps right back to 9.999 - what the hell ?

Instead of continuing to criticize my post, it would be helpful to know what I did/ am doing/wearing wrong that didn't look good? Thanks.

Vandon, I have no problem with your post, I thought your pants looked great - I am merely asking others to backbite elsewhere not here.

sorry, I quoted the wrong person. I was just curious so I can learn more about what It takes. I feel like I've made some progress from my last post though... or maybe I was wrong.

Vandon, if you like the looks you're putting out don't worry about anything else. I actually considered those Cole Haan's because I could snag them for something like $40. Didn't pull the trigger though...

Anyhoo...like people have said before, I think the most important thing is showing your outfit in a positive light. Good photo composition. Clear focus. Vibrant colors. Natural pose. Something I'm still working on... Don't be discouraged though. :)

Edit: Why do all my posts seem to steal the top of the page? I don't want to be taking this spot with just text...

• sufu1 unpinned this topic