What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

phive- just so you know i'm a "all around hater" lol...i'm gonna give Morse some shit!

Morse- this is waywt denim version. i believe there is a dog version somewhere. also, how am i to guess what brand of awesome denim you are wearing if you only show me your ankles? shall i start a denim ankle version for you? :P

phive- just so you know i'm a "all around hater" lol...i'm gonna give Morse some shit!

Morse- this is waywt denim version. i believe there is a dog version somewhere. also, how am i to guess what brand of awesome denim you are wearing if you only show me your ankles? shall i start a denim ankle version for you? :P

haha, the dog shot is supplemental shooter! You know how you pimp out your cute son in waywt/jdt shots?? I'm doing the same, but all I have is cute dogs.. +I have no camera (timer) out here in the sticks. let me pass on this one please kind sir;)

Busted!;)

10 char

no hard feelings, tvshooter. The "all-around hater" is an essential part of every internet forum. ;)

Today, I opted for a more denim-centric outfit. I just ordered some new jeans so I'm trying to get some wear out of my old 1966 superslims before they go into semi-retirement. Right now, they're a bit like Brett Favre... they still get the job done (to some extent), but the hassle and constant repairs are starting to make them not worth the effort.

tuesday002-1.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic