What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

thanks guys. icon12.gif

MORE PICS

MORE PICS

MORE PICS

MORE PICS

Have you had any more work on your tattoo?

will post more pics of the sexfhxrr10 soon - this pic was the first time i wore them. they've been through a 45min steaming hot soak and lost 7.5" in length via hem and were still pretty stiff when the pic was taken. they've softened up quite a bit in the last 24hrs and are starting to fall a bit more naturally...

my tat is done and i just posted pics here:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=2501355&postcount=3386

icon10.gif

been a couple days...hung over face.

5216861238_28c4ae5e52.jpg

5216861656_58dcd647bf_z.jpg

overshirt w/ quilted lining

gap double layer shirt

Eternal 811

Clarks (no vis)

right, what the hell happened to that guy? he posted a lot then completely disappeared, correct? unless he posts in other threads. if my memory serves, he took quite a bit of shit. and where is superscore? that 50ish guy with the lvc 44s & 55s.

that's one of the questions i ask myself from time to time...:confused:

right, what the hell happened to that guy? he posted a lot then completely disappeared, correct? unless he posts in other threads. if my memory serves, he took quite a bit of shit. and where is superscore? that 50ish guy with the lvc 44s & 55s.

Both arrived with a bang, posting tons of fits, personal info, pics of his girlfriend eg... caught some hate, got shook, and disappeared. Shit happens.

phive- you're awesome, have great jeans and respect you and all, but i don't get it. i come to denim version cause i wanna see some straight up blue ass (k- black or purple too) denim jeans. everytime i see someone post like yours, i feel like i'm playin a game of "where's the jawns?" :rolleyes:

haha, yeah, I have a blue jean jacket in the first pic (I actually wore it while i was traveling that day, but it was too warm when I got back to Tempe) and I have a white denim jacket in the second pic.

I understand your point though. Lately, some of my fits have been noticeably lacking in denim. I mostly post in this waywt thread because I like the general vibe of superdenim. Also, I tend to have a looser interpretation of what "jeans" are (e.g. any pants that seem rugged or have the typical five pocket design).

Anyway, point taken. For my future denim-less fits, I'll be sure to post them in one of the other waywt threads.

Both arrived with a bang, posting tons of fits, personal info, pics of his girlfriend eg... caught some hate, got shook, and disappeared. Shit happens.

When did superscore caught some hate?

must have been some drunk almostnice uh?

• sufu1 unpinned this topic