What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I like it Paul. Pen is mightier than the sword-esque.

sword-esque???how ga...umphhh antiheterosexual is that????

a hammer makes clong,Pauls pen makes ...click??

come on,a clong always beats a click,even with facial tattoos and instant coffee(thats even worse,they sell it with two sugars and milk now,perverts).

Nice. SC245 I assume? What amp are you having modded? Let's hijack this coffee thread.

Hey, yeah it is the SC245, I have the Jimmy Page pickup-mod done to it, so it has coil taps for single coils, out of phase, and series to parallel wiring.

On to the mods for the amp, I am modding a 4x10 Hot Rod Deville, I sent it to Jim Price at Omega Amps, I really dig what he has done to some of the other amps I have played, so I am hoping mine comes out as sweet as the others.

And to make this approved for the WAYWT thread...

IMG_0279.jpg

yeah right.english men=polyester teamshirts-facial tatoos-pork sausages-egg rolls-cheap lager-real men.

I had to laugh at this - from a native of the land where mullets and moustaches have been freely sported with no sense of irony for the past 20 years!

As an Englishman I feel that I must add something to this debate.

Tea is for old women, coffee is far better.

Real men drink Whisky (preferably Irish).

Germany is a far nicer place than England.

England is full of of low morality, council house layabouts who blame everyone but themselves for their "situation", as they watch flat screen TV's, smoke endless packs of B+H, drink cans of lager that cost less than milk (how fucked up is that???), and holiday of the Costa Del Sol every year. They manage to do all this without actually working, and will proudly tell anyone who listens that "it would cost me money to get a job", whilst blaming all the ills of society on the bloody Muslims/ Poles/ Latvians/ Pakistanis/ insert this weeks favoured media stereotype.

I never said that I was a proud Englishman.

England is full of of low morality, council house layabouts who blame everyone but themselves for their "situation", as they watch flat screen TV's, smoke endless packs of B+H, drink cans of lager that cost less than milk (how fucked up is that???), and holiday of the Costa Del Sol every year. They manage to do all this without actually working, and will proudly tell anyone who listens that "it would cost me money to get a job", whilst blaming all the ills of society on the bloody Muslims/ Poles/ Latvians/ Pakistanis/ insert this weeks favoured media stereotype.

sounds like the situation here as far as the workforce! I do miss England though! With it's musty chavs and lack of a/c in homes :)

England isnt full of people like this at all.

i know my fits aren't up to the caliber of the majority here..but i enjoy this thread a lot so I hope it's alright that I continue to post here!

<a  href=http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4133/5172852435_a82d148b1e_b.jpg' alt='5172852435_a82d148b1e_b.jpg'>

IH

Tanner belt

Strike Gold

vans

England isnt full of people like this at all.

Megatron you're a proper (insert as many expletives as you like, not sure what's allowed on superfuture), people on here will figure it out eventually just like they did on fuk and you'll have to move forums again.

You just literally posted a potted version of a daily mail article in this thread like it's gospel truth. This stupid stereotype is just as bad as that of immigrants causing all our problems.

Apologies for distracting from the clothes everyone else.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic