What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

jawnz.jpg

- 710 Black Knights

Disclaimer- my jeans don't have this much contrast in real life, it's a combination of poor lighting and flash. Does anyone have any tips on how to take an accurate photo of denim contrast. When I took pics with out flash they came out looking just as in-accurate but with wayy less contrast and fade.

Does anyone have any tips on how to take an accurate photo of denim contrast.

i believe outside on an overcast day will give you the most accurate contrast..paired with the correct white balance will also give you accurate color.

markus what days are you going to be working there? looks like the perfect second job , great !

i just read that your there on ridays, so i will be in hamburg on november 12th.

Markus you work there now? That is awesome, but i wouldn't be advertising it too much or be prepared for the storm of "hook me up with a discount man" pm's you are going to get, and allow me be the first to do so and get that storm a swirlin'

Groupbuy? ;)

Markus - congrats! Looks like a cool gig! I agree with Farhad :)

Markus- congrats. seems like a perfect fit. just don't reinvest your paycheck back into the store ;)

Relaxing after an "intensive" week...

0a2b1a60.jpg

a77bc49c.jpg

a7c8da51.jpg

yuks, eternal, mf

What are those? Yuks? Russels? What leather? Thanks.

I'm guessing they're the Red Wing chukkas from J Crew...

same old shit like every week. just want the same attention almostnice is getting. of course im kidding.

R1002108.jpg

You know we love ya :) Classic black tee & denim - can't go wrong!

Sorry if this has been asked before & I missed it, but what does your store carry Ranon?

I'm guessing they're the Red Wing chukkas from J Crew...

You know we love ya :) Classic black tee & denim - can't go wrong!

Sorry if this has been asked before & I missed it, but what does your store carry Ranon?

HAHA. i cant tell if you're serious but in any way we have got tretorn sneakers, freitag bags and the likes. we used to stock KMW for a while but the rockers got sold real quick. there might be a new addition soon which will be a surprise but its not been confirmed yet!

are they just snagging waywt pics from here and using them? whaaat's up with that. My Americana level isn't advanced enough to get on there:(

envious?i fully understand,not everybody can be so gifted as chris and me.

might also be the fact that we both ordered from speedway.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic