What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

because you like ironheart and i like all jap brands and i can tell you the quality of denim not the samurai brand im just talking about denim to denim samurai has a better quality than ih and tw combined

i know this argument is off-topic, but eddie, i think it'd be helpful if you were able to explain and break down your point rather than just plainly saying "IH sux and samurai rox!"...

I haven't Ed. LVC isn't really accessible in my area so I always have to order online. And Vinn's right. I mostly wear stf. I am eyeballing these pretty heavily though:

http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Levis_Vintage_Clothing_1947_501_Broken_Down_Wash_323.html

Why wouldn't you just get the raw version?

I know non-raw denim isn't usually smiled upon in this forum, but I just really like the wash on those I love the raw ones too though.

It isn't smiled upon because it's not really why anyone posts here. Just get a raw pair and break them in yourself.

First post here. Couldn't wear shoes into the changing room, so pardon the socks...

IMG_0021.jpg

Shirt: Carhartt

Jeans: Double cuffed Denime XX types

Socks: Some cheapo brand

Bag in the corner: The North Face

Shoes (outside dressing room, no vis): PF Flyers Bob Cousy Hi

I know non-raw denim isn't usually smiled upon in this forum, but I just really like the wash on those I love the raw ones too though.

I'm not a big fan of distressed jeans but I do like the looks of the ones you linked to at Unionmade. And while raw would be better, Levis did a good job on them, and I can understand someone buying them. To get results like that it's going to take a bit of time.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic