What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

stumbled upon this pic from several months ago while facebook-stalking myself. It entertained me so I'll call this WAIWWTD (what i was wearing that day):

PLAID PARTY!

5212_824832132643_1213045_46926816_692639_n.jpg

thrift flannel

Great Laundry vest

Tellason

Lao commie army boot sneakers ($1.50 in Laos. Love 'em)

ants on a log

2 in a row!

Okay, I didn't actually wear this today (other than to take these pics), but I seek opinions and don't feel like reviving a 2.5-year-old MJxWrangler thread:

I wanted something a bit different, so I nabbed these trouser-cut Marc Jacobs x Wranglers on ebay. Getting these to me here was a bit of a hassle, but I just got them yesterday.

I dig the all-tonal construction, and that I could dress these up a bit more than standard jeans, but I had been wanting a bit looser of a fit, whereas these have more of a superfuture-of-2-years-ago painted-on fit. I can wear them, and I'm sure s they stretch out they'll get more comfortable, but I'd prefer sizing up. The problem is finding another pair in the right size on ebay (and getting rid of these) and getting them to me.

So I could either A) suck it up and rock these and maybe one day stumble upon a proper-sized pair or B) wait 'til I'm next stateside to try to sell these, and in the meantime hopefully find a right-sized pair to pick up when I'm stateside. Thoughts?

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

2 in a row!

Okay, I didn't actually wear this today (other than to take these pics), but I seek opinions and don't feel like reviving a 2.5-year-old MJxWrangler thread:

I wanted something a bit different, so I nabbed these trouser-cut Marc Jacobs x Wranglers on ebay. Getting these to me here was a bit of a hassle, but I just got them yesterday.

I dig the all-tonal construction, and that I could dress these up a bit more than standard jeans, but I had been wanting a bit looser of a fit, whereas these have more of a superfuture-of-2-years-ago painted-on fit. I can wear them, and I'm sure s they stretch out they'll get more comfortable, but I'd prefer sizing up. The problem is finding another pair in the right size on ebay (and getting rid of these) and getting them to me.

So I could either A) suck it up and rock these and maybe one day stumble upon a proper-sized pair or B) wait 'til I'm next stateside to try to sell these, and in the meantime hopefully find a right-sized pair to pick up when I'm stateside. Thoughts?

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

crazy light = looks like one leg is dark blue and the other already faded**
damn that's a sharp eye i would have never spotted that but isn't that pair specifically made of 2 different types of denim? looks like the denim on the pockets are mirrored

They are two types of denim, and each a slightly different color indigo, but it's only noticeable in super bright light. The Hawaii denim (right leg) does seem to fade easier than the Okinawa denim (left leg).

I think the looks works pretty well dude!

who helped you at vans? My buddy Geoff works there, blonde headed emo-lookin kid that doesn't talk much, haha.

no i actually got them at kohls they have more levis than anywhere in town

If YOU think it's a bad outift, why the hell are you posting it?

haha i was asking opinion to try to figure out why it looked sort of off hence "couldnt put my finger on it"

no i actually got them at kohls they have more levis than anywhere in town

haha i was asking opinion to try to figure out why it looked sort of off hence "couldnt put my finger on it"

i wa tlking to joddicted from a few pages back, immediately before that quote. he appologized for a "bad outfit."

• sufu1 unpinned this topic