What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

I've got robot eyes for some reason. guess if you got firefox type in about:robots for an easter egg

2072wjt.jpg

hat

KMxUniqlo

belt

Skull 5507

RW 2268

Good Fit! I think that is the kind of rise I am looking for with nearly no hip flare and straight leg. Any Sam models similar to this? 5000 series? or Jin 0110?

not greencast, just new standards, no flash....probably just have a yellowish tint as many apc's do, think it has something to do with the amount of starch/they were filthy before they were washed...

Gregory, you find the nicest thrift stuff... Need to spread rep...

thanks riff,

thrift stores here are great, I think the towns size and history make for a ton of great finds, I come across shit daily that isn't my size but is amazing none-the-less (I should start a vintage clothing store in the marketplace) but yeah, that and nobody here really shops outside of zellers or skateshops, so shit isn't picked over.

Are these Rogues Gallery or Quoddy? I have the all black (including sole) from rogues gallery and am impressed with how they're holding up. I figured they wouldn't last very long since rogues gallery is kind of a pseudo-rugged novelty brand, but since they commissioned quoddy for their shoes they're pretty satisfactory.

yes I would like to know too, are they quoddys? more info? Thanks

It was a cold, grey day.

fitsm.jpg

Gov't Issue

The Hill-side

J Crew flannel (no vis)

EG CPO Shirt

MFSC 7161

Timberland Boot Company

• sufu1 unpinned this topic