What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Kiya, that Buddy Lee would be gone had ide been there! haha Nice! what shop?

In front of the Warehouse Harajuku store.

i know this isn't the place for it but it's the only place i post so here it goes... demonito, please have your minions stop sending me threatening messages... you wanted to play that game. This next part is to you... first of all, i'm almost positive you're a homo from reading some of the stuff you've been posting on here. second, you started it(very mature), and third, you are ONE UGLY son of a bitch.. sorry, just being honest. this is where it ends.. i didn't come here for this..

i know this isn't the place for it but it's the only place i post so here it goes... demonito, please have your minions stop sending me threatening messages... you wanted to play that game. This next part is to you... first of all, i'm almost positive you're a homo from reading some of the stuff you've been posting on here. second, you started it(very mature), and third, you are ONE UGLY son of a bitch.. sorry, just being honest. this is where it ends.. i didn't come here for this..

lol what?????

minions?

demonic.gif

Damn, Markmont.. you're killing us with your collection of shirts! :) Looks good, but yeah, I think some boots would be perfect with that fit.

Zissou, that is a very nice jacket, mind me asking where you picked it up?

Thanks. Got it straight from Nau. You can't quite tell from the photo, but it fits so well that it's way warmer than my POS TNF Nuptse was. Plus, the collar flips up and buttons to cover my whole neck. http://www.nau.com/mens/categories/insulation/down-shirt-307M409.html

• sufu1 unpinned this topic