What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

oh, you look great, she's lovely!

Thanks, man :)

Is that a Left Field sweatshirt? I just got one and the shit is great. Best repro sweatshirt I have ever seen.

Sure is! Yeah, when I first got it, I thought it was crap next to my Buzz Rickson sweatshirt, but I am really loving it. It has a much slimmer fit, and I think the horizontal jersey material is genius. It allows it to stretch with movement... very comfy. Not as toasty warm as BR, though.

zissou,this belongs to the kids thread if you havent post it at all!

got the feeling that certain posters are working on their photoskills a lot.

I like it!!

Thanks! I will go find that thread...

zissou, does the left field have the ribbing along the sides of it?

also, great fit on those jeans.

Thanks, Lendo. It does have ribbing on the sides. It's a great sweatshirt (see comments above), but doesn't beat out BR for warmth.

Just wanted to say how much better this thread is than the other WAYWT..

kinda reminds me why fashion(?) sucks.. girl pants + oversized T/sweater + ugly boots or high tops is not a good look.

major up's for everyone in here keeping it real haha (just so i don't get any hate, i realize i wear fairly tight jeans)

kinda reminds me why fashion(?) sucks.. girl pants + oversized T/sweater + ugly boots or high tops is not a good look.

major up's for everyone in here keeping it real haha (just so i don't get any hate, i realize i wear fairly tight jeans)

its nice to see a more "everyday" look on this thread. agreed with skinny jeans and oversized tops. although, sometimes , I feel that some ppl just try to use some brand power to try to gain some rep, etc.

almostnice, how high the rise is on those jeans??

take care guys.

i definitely have to agree with most of this. although i enjoy some of the 'cleaner' looks on regular waywt (rirawin, tweeds, mike lowrey), it does get out of hand easily.

i definitely have to agree with most of this. although i enjoy some of the 'cleaner' looks on regular waywt (rirawin, tweeds, mike lowrey), it does get out of hand easily.

not sure what you mean exactly,i love little derails as long as they entertain.just went out the door to get the newspaper and had a pigeon shat on my shoulder.not a clean look though.

not sure what you mean exactly,i love little derails as long as they entertain.just went out the door to get the newspaper and had a pigeon shat on my shoulder.not a clean look though.

haha the pigeon shit on your shoulder is just the kind of 'next level' look some of the waywt people would die for. by 'clean' i meant simple styles consisting of well fitting clothing that is usually monochromatic or color coordinated.

I have to agree on the sentiments regarding the denim WAYWT compared to the other thread. I really don't think anyone here takes it 'too seriously'.

The dungarees look great, threlativity!

• sufu1 unpinned this topic