What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

What are the khaki jeans, farmer? I like 'em.

Looks great, therelativity. The floral shirt is a great show of color under everything else.

tvshooter came through richmond with his lady to see a show. we had a little dinner, some beers and talked about denim.

salaami was with us in spirit!

PA190054.jpg

^ look at them thugs! we "posed" for this pic. u should see the other one! we'd have more pic's but i left my camera at home. Lendo left his camera at the house when we went out. thought we were cool till Danielle pulled out her camera at the restaurant and it wasn't working!?! we had a great time tho, food was superdelicious (Satan Taco's and the fresh berry pie ala mode was insane) and i brought along some denim for Lendo to check out, as well as, checking out his fine collection.

now here's the cool part, and i don't know if this happens with other meet-ups-

yes, we have the denimhead connection, blah, blah. in the short amount of time i discovered Lendo and I had alot of other similarities too. close in age, work history, music scene interests, family backrounds ect., now, i'm not sure if that's coincidence or evolution of the sum of our backrounds, but i found it fascinating that we had these same likenesses and tastes- which brings us back to our interest in denim. how did that evolve? no homo. < sayin first before someone gives us shit! :D

Thanks for the +rep, fellas.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to zissou again.

your fit looks awesome. perfect for autumn.

Thanks, man. Was the perfect day for it...

IMG_0016.jpg

NICE. I'm always down for some khaki denim.

• sufu1 unpinned this topic