What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

Skull 6x6 5010's (worn loose with 5" cuff), white canvas allstar hi's, off white penguin cardigan, green uniqlo polo.

Skull 6x6 5010's (worn loose with 5" cuff), white canvas allstar hi's, off white penguin cardigan, green uniqlo polo.

I'd be interested to see fit pics on the Skulls, Mr Black, as I'm currently breaking in LVC 44s worn loose, with a cuff.

IMG_1717.jpg

Mister Freedom

Iron Heart

Real Japan Blues

Visvim

The goat is a magnificent addition to that photo, obviously.

n30901258_30667273_619849.jpg

Ridiculous jumping/faux running pose photo:

n30901258_30667274_1922277.jpg

Target beanie (slipping off phallicly in 2nd pic)

MFSC

Kirkland sigzzz

B-Dawg wallet, key fob, wallet rein

MFSC

Spring Court

Try indigoskin.info for more info. ;)

Disclaimer - I built the site myself so it's rather crude. I don't intend for this to be a self promotion so please don't hate :)

Interesting. Is the site supposed to have Arabic (?) text or is something wrong with my browser? Jeans look nice, I'm feeling that belt loop and pocket stitching.

040509.jpg

Interesting. Is the site supposed to have Arabic (?) text or is something wrong with my browser? Jeans look nice, I'm feeling that belt loop and pocket stitching.

Nah, the language is Thai but it's also possible that your browser doesn't support the language, hence, displaying some weird alien language.

If you browse around you can see there are bits of info in English here and there. Apologies for that since me no speak England good and all those denim jargons are killing me :D.

There will be more English content coming in the near future though so do keep an eye out.

^What about the good old J.Crew chambrays? I got one recently and I'm very happy with it. A little boxier than I'm used to but I just wear it as a workshirt so that's all good... I got the blue one, I'm considering getting one in black/gray as well...

not today pics..old pics but~ i am new here..so..

these are diesel x-rotuck 796 ..

not slim-cut..bootcut..but these are my one of the favorite jeans.

006mk1h.jpg

eeal6x.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic