What Are You Wearing Today (Denim Version)

inquire

What's wrong with that? A plain and simple look. That guy has got his jenas like 3 sizes to big, they are eating his CLASSIC Jordan 4's, his sweater looks like he just pulled out of a dumpster, and what about that cuffing? Why not just get them hemmed...... Cuffing is good, but when you have to do it more then once and over a 2 inches looks retarded.

how can you even tell its double cuffed? just cause you can't see the chainstitch? cause lots of people roll the hem over...

also nice banana republic v-neck. it looks just like a hanes v-neck that comes in a pack of ten.

If thats the case, it still looks fucking retarded. Lol, no it does not look the same, fit is tots dif, v doesn't come down as far. Also, it is a thicker shirt, compared to Hanes.

If thats the case, it still looks fucking retarded. Lol, no it does not look the same, fit is tots dif, v doesn't come down as far. Also, it is a thicker shirt, compared to Hanes.

"whatever gets you through the night"

What's wrong with that? A plain and simple look. That guy has got his jenas like 3 sizes to big, they are eating his CLASSIC Jordan 4's, his sweater looks like he just pulled out of a dumpster, and what about that cuffing? Why not just get them hemmed...... Cuffing is good, but when you have to do it more then once and over a 2 inches looks retarded.

Hah, you stupid as fuck

Thanks for the comments both complimentary and critically.

I wear my s510 as a relaxed fit, they actually fit my waist snugly, after 2 hot soaks. Everywhere else the jean fits loose, relaxed or whatever definition you prefer.

heres some people wearing denim

DSC_4676.jpg

DSC_4720.jpg

DSC_4775.jpg

DSC_4776.jpg

DSC_4802.jpg

DSC_4681.jpg

DSC_4932.jpg

• sufu1 unpinned this topic