4-Lane Community college- I wanna coach Juco Basketball

5-Abercrombie and Fitch- all the cute high school girls you could ever want

• 11 months later...
McKinsey and Company

Boston Consulting Group

Bain and Company

Booz & Company

Monitor Group

I'm spending this entire summer pouring over case books for hours a day and generally being miserable. I'm going to get that MBB job if it kills me.

I'm spending this entire summer pouring over case books for hours a day and generally being miserable. I'm going to get that MBB job if it kills me.

Mind me asking where you go to / went to school? Having completed interviews for a MBB just recently, I can't imagine that it would take a summer and hours a day to prepare for the case interview.

1-AIG- money for nothing.

2-Matchless- Best amplifiers ever.

3-Atlanta Braves- Be a part of the group be at the games

4-Lane Community college- I wanna coach Juco Basketball

5-Abercrombie and Fitch- all the cute high school girls you could ever want

You from the Eugene area?

Edit:

1. Nike

2. Getty Images (Sports)

3. Southridge High School

4. Portland Trailblazers

5. Begin my own photography business

Mind me asking where you go to / went to school? Having completed interviews for a MBB just recently, I can't imagine that it would take a summer and hours a day to prepare for the case interview.

I'm exaggerating, I definitely don't plan on studying that much. I do plan on busting my ass to get noticed by MBB though. It's necessary since I go to wash u and not a target school where they are heavily recruiting.

• 5 months later...

Dream Jobs-

1. Berkshire Hathaway - even just a subsidiary company, even as a janitor. Buffett treats his employees VERY WELL. In Omaha, a friend was an accountant for a BH subsidiary, and had amazing benefits and ability to move up and around. She essentially set her own schedule, was able to work from her laptop anywhere, and got a FAT christmas bonus. They also own 1/6 of Coca-Cola IIRC...

2. Coca-Cola - a global brand, consumed by over 100 million people a day. After Hi, 'Coke' is the second or (maybe) third most recognizable word in the world. It's brand identity and culture is one that resonates well with me. Any position, though my 'dream job' would be in the company archive learning/researching the history of the brand and its products.

3. Third Man Records- I'd love to make records for a living, plus Jack White III would be my boss.

4. National Geographic Society- ideally as a photojournalist... but I think everyone feels this way. I'd love to work on the magazine, even typesetting, binding, billing... I appreciate so much what this magazine does.

5. Amnesty International- They are actively involved with causes I feel very strongly about ( abolition of the death penalty, human rights, closing gitmo,...)

More realistic

1. State of Nebraska

2. Goodwill Industries of Central Nebraska

3. Greatplains Coca-Cola Bottling

4. Borders Books

5. Five Guys

• 1 month later...