SALE: SEXSC06 PBJ 007 ONI Samurai Flathead WC Shirt

technicolor

I've got five pairs of jeans, two shirts, and a pair of shoes that needs to go!

I'm creating this post at work, but I should have measurements and photos for everything when I get home and over the next few days.

Let me know if your interested.

1. *SOLD* SEXSC06 size 33x33.75": Brand new (never worn) with tags, hot soaked (with agitation and vegetable soap) once, and hemmed by Self Edge. [$255]
  2. *SOLD* Pure Blue Japan 007 size 33: Deadstock condition. Raw, never worn, never unfolded, never hemmed, still in bag and box from Blue in Green. This is from the very first run of 007's (when they were going to be a limited release) and has no Indigo Leaf on the back pocket. Rare! [$245]
  3. *SOLD* Oni 19oz Demon Armor Denim size 33x33": Brand new (never worn) with tags, hot soaked once, hemmed by Blue In Green, and has Arcs. [$210]
  4. *SOLD* Samurai 110XJ size 32x28": Used, but barely worn. Denim was tapered and shortened by original owner. I have since taken the taper apart but not sewn back together (SOLD AS IS). Would be perfect to make into JORTS! (Jean Shorts).[$100]
  5. *SOLD* Pure Blue Japan xx-007 size 33x31.5": Used with three washes. Some wear, but tons of life left in these. [$170]

6. *SOLD* Flathead Herringbone shirt size 42: Like New (worn twice). Limited production shirt in size that has long been sold out. [$150]
  7. *SOLD* Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirt size 42 (Tagged XL): BRAND NEW. Taken out of box and hung up in closet never to be seen again. [$85]

Blue In Green Style measurements are what I use for denim.

All items are described and measured to the best of my abilities.

I accept Paypal only.

Buyer pay the 4% Paypal fee.

Shipping only within the U.S.A. (Unless you wish to pay a premium)

Shipping to addresses that are confirmed only through paypal.

Will ship only when payment is cleared.

No returns.

Your best offers are welcome and appreciated.

I've done successful transactions with numerous SUFU members such as BrettChaotix, lawless, xkcd, zipangu-treasures, chantheman, partytaco, truestorytravis, fallen angels, RobZ, chizhang001001, Artking3, fang, 7-eleven, hamburglar, tmadd, svr, red, FAYBAN, femelle, Heresy, Slub, 2, and goat.

I will be checking this thread and my PM's via my phone to try and answer any questions you might have.

*SOLD* SEXSC06 33x33.75: $255

Limited collaboration between Self Edge and Sugarcane. It has had one hot soak (with agitation and vegetable soap) and has never been worn only tried on. Its a super hairy and beautiful jean, but it just does not fit me I need a size 34 for a looser summer jean). Here is the low down on these jeans taken straight from Self Edge's website.

*13oz Slack Weave Unsanforized Japanese Selvedge Denim

*Hand Loomed Style Denim

*50/50 Cotton / Sugar Cane Fiber Blend

*Reinforced Crotch (Denim Patch)

*Button Fly

*Black Anodized Buttons

*Buffalo Leather Tag

*Pin-Check Rear Pocket Lining

*Japanese Sun Stripe Pocket Bags

IMG_2028.jpg

*SEXSC06 SOLD*

*SOLD* Pure Blue Japan xx-007 size 33x37": $245

Indigo dyed warp and wefrt 14.5 oz denim that is so slubby you'll never stop touching them. Dead stock condition (removed from the box and bag twice) pair of Pure Blue Japan xx-007 that has never been worn, tried on, soaked, or even unfolded more than once (for the photos). Jean is from the original release of the xx-007 from when it was just a once release special, so it has no Indigo Leaf on the back pocket and whatever else the old jeans had.

IMG_2053.jpg

*SOLD*

*SOLD* Oni 19oz Demon Armor Denim size 33x33":$210

These jeans are *BRAND NEW*. I had a proxy pick them up for me from Japan some time ago and they have never been worn since. I had them hemmed to a 33.5" inseam by Blue In Green and they have since been hot soaked and shrank to a 33" inseam.

They are made of the same denim and with the same cut as the Oni Shoai, but dyed with synthetic Indigo rather than the natural Indigo the Shoai is dyed with. These 19oz jeans also have Anodized Black Buttons, Olive Herringbone Pockets Bags, and Arcs unlike the Shoai.

They have a stunning texture with a big variation between the lights and the darks, a perfect fit, and amazing details. I have no time to wear them.

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

*SOLD*

Samurai 110XJ size 32x28": $100

Super soft and heavy 17oz Left Hand Twill denim with a crotch rivet and barr tacked back pockets. I love them, but they do not fit. Used, but not much wear at all.. Denim was tapered and shortened by original owner. The patch has been treated with Obenaufs. I have since taken the taper apart but had one side sewn back together by hand (SOLD AS IS). Would be perfect to make into JORTS! (Jean Shorts).

IMG_2085.jpg

*SOLD* Pure Blue Japan xx-007 size 33x31.5": $150

Indigo dyed warp and wefrt 14.5 oz denim that is so slubby you'll never stop touching them

These have been worn only as my "date" jeans. They have probably been worn less than 30 times. All the shrinkage is out of these jeans (though the waist does stretch a bit if it fits tight). The patch has been treated with Obenaufs

IMG_2102.jpg

*SOLD* Flathead Herringbone shirt size 42: $150

Like New (worn twice). Limited production shirt in size that has long been sold out. Here are the details straight from Self Edge.

* Selvedge Cotton Herringbone Fabric

* Taped Inner Collar and Cuffs

* Selvedge Accents

* Made in Japan

* Rinsed (Shrinkage will be minimal)

"From Flat Head's Fall Collection comes this herringbone button down with cat's eye buttons made of a super soft woven cotton fabric."

IMG_2082.jpg

*SOLD*

*SOLD*

Wild Child Indigo Denim T-Shirt size 42" (Tag says XL): $75

This is a brand new Wild Child denim T-Shirt. It was taken out of the box and hung up then never worn. It is a size X-Large. The XL Wild Child crew neck T-Shirts are continuously sold out. I haven't seen a restock on this size myself yet.

100% Pure Indigo Dyed Denim from White Oak Black Seed Cone Denim

Pima Cotton Fill Denim

Sanforized Denim (will not shrink much)

Tan Leather Hang Tag

The shirt is beautiful in texture and color. It has a very soft feel to it. The leather hang tag is a nice touch. Measurements match Self Edge's exactly. Self Edge recommends sizing up one size because these shirts run one size small. I recommend that as well.

IMG_0204.jpg

*SOLD*

*BUMP*

Chicago is very cold right now. Its nothing but rain as well.

A lot of great denim here. I can't believe no one wants the 19oz Oni's.

I almost forget to do my daily *bump*.

Oh, and I just did some price adjustments on a few things. Spiking your interest yet? You know it is!

First person that gets a hold of me can have the Flathead Herringbone and the Wild Child shirt in a package deal for $205 shipped to anywhere in the U.S.A. or $225 shipped anywhere worldwide.

And here is a shameless plug in seeing if there is any interested in my Samurai s5000AI-10SP's. I need a size 34!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=148587

Prices lowered on everything. Someone must want to make me an offer on some of these items. Any trades? I'm open to suggestions.

Don't forget to make me offers on my Samurai s5000AI-10Sp's!

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=148587