Formula 1: Granddaddy Prix

bob_gnarly

Lotus and Virgin 7 seconds off the pace in FP1, but Hispania with the cake. 3 laps total without setting a time, nice installation laps, then Senna 13 seconds off the pace and Chandhok hasn't done a lap yet.

Anyone else think they totally fucked the track aswell, S1 is 30 seconds, S2 is 60 and S3 is 23 seconds 0_o.

Bahrain is fucking awful. The tracks so plain to look at aswell, doesn't help the racing was pretty boring aswell. Melbourne should have atleast 1 safetycar which will make things interesting. I'm really not sold on this no refueling, atleast there was some overtaking after the second pitstops due to difference in car weights.

Bahrain is fucking awful. The tracks so plain to look at aswell, doesn't help the racing was pretty boring aswell. Melbourne should have atleast 1 safetycar which will make things interesting. I'm really not sold on this no refueling, atleast there was some overtaking after the second pitstops due to difference in car weights.

yeah, bahrain has always been one of my least favorite races.

I also don't like the refueling ban, the first few laps looked so slow on television.

looking forward to Melbourne tho :D

also the track in bahrain is way too long, apparently the infield twisty section is as long as the whole brazil track. wtf is up with that. and it's such an unspectacular track, soooo boring to look at

ok so now there are 5 germans on the grid lol i guess we should be scoring a first place every other race ;)

• 2 weeks later...

aff77c87.jpg?t=1269727877

shitty photo from qualifying yesterday. Weber set a great laptime early in Q3 but Vettel just smoked the course to do sub 124. Pretty awesome to watch, the last 4 turns were like watching a bull-rider at a rodeo. He's got serious talent. Looking forward to this afternoon. What's everyone's thoughts on the season so far?

That was fucking excellent. That's what every race should be like, best race in ages. So many SMH moments though, webber, random pittings, kobayashi's wing falling off. I bet hamilton flips his shit, his worst weekend in ages haha, questioned by police, fucked qualy and then "whose call was it to bring me in, that was a terrible idea". Kubica always makes me :o

Ferrari totally shooting themselves in the foot again with Massa holding Alonso up, he's gonna flip his shit soon. I dislike Hamiltons personality but fuck can he drive or what. Gotta say after the first race at Bahrain there has been a lot of overtaking, looks like it should be another really good championship for the 4th year in a row.

• 1 month later...

Reminds me of Hamilton 2 years ago, heaps of stupid mistakes lately. Also fuck red bull for spinning this "webber's fault" bullshit, i hope he wins a title and bounces with the #1.