Formula 1: Granddaddy Prix

bob_gnarly

• 3 months later...

Button's fucked, although if he stayed at Brawn he would've been blow away by Rosberg, though not as bad as Hamilton will. Atleast he has the "new team, settling in" period now.

If Kimi signs for Brawn it'd be so sick.

Yeh, it will be interesting to see how their car is. Aparently they started work on it in july or something, after Jenson won his 6 races, then they just did one further update. I have doubts as to whether they can compete with Mclaren and Ferrari but it will be really interesting to see how their driver's go aswell, i think they will end up with Heidfeld or perhaps Kubica. Aparently Renault are waiting to see how Toyota's pullout is handled by FOTA before they make any moves. I hope Kubica just bides his time until Massa gets flogged enough times to leave Ferrari.

If Kimi leaves he wont get back in for 2011, the only team that would be able to offer him anything is Red Bull who will probably not be fighting for victories next year let alone in two years.

So much potential next year.

mercedes will be awesome. never understood in the first place why they stayed with mclaren that long. I mean McL is a major screw up in F1. after all these year they still haven't figured how to do properly timed strategic pit stops. every damn newcomer teams does better than them. and just think of all that useless spygate crap. (almost) every other team spies around, yet only McL is too dumb to cover their asses and again mercedes also suffered. and don't even get me started on those stupid war between dennis and mosley. 75% of the penalties, McL/Merc received were only due to these two fucktards not being able to sort things out, personal issues affecting the whole team and deciding WCS is a very bad thing and dennis should have learned this lesson a long time ago.

But I guess Brawn isn't as good as they seem to be. They only got that advantage from using that rule loophole, that Brawn created himself as it seems. So it isn't much of an advantage as in having highly skilled or creative engineers rather than just clever tacticts that only worked for one season. Or half a season to be precise. That's also the reason why other teams closed the gap to Brawn after they found out what to change on their cars and Brawn could not keep up the huge advance they had (which Ferrari or McL would have been able to if they were in Brawn's position).

So I hope Mercedes are doing great next season, but I fear they won't have an easy time.

I'm really looking forward to see how Mercedes does. To see the totally overrated Button fail hard against Hamilton. And probably seeing Kimi racing for Mercedes and being his old self again finally, but the news says he didn't get a contract with Mercedes :/

Given that the cars are competetive, the fighting between Alonso, Massa, Hamilton, Vettel, Button and hopefully Räikkönen is gonna be sooo epic! Too bad Schumi isn't around anymore, would love to see how and if he can stand up to those guys.

Haha, Schumi has a contract as a "liason" or what ever with Ferrari, i seriously doubt he would come back in anything except a prancing horse.

I don't see Kimi signing with Mercedes, he costs to much and he has been so up and down it's not a safe bet, plus i do like Heidfeld and i think he deserves a little time in the spotlight of a good team.

If the Ferrari is good next year Alonso will win the `ship by like 20 points, he's gotta be so hungry for it after that awful year with Mclaren then two shit years with Renault. I think Massa will get destroyed by his team mate, same for Button.

And Mark Webber needs to get another win in F1(0).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
new mclaren MP4-25 is gorgeous

:eek: O M G :eek:

mclaren always builds the most beautiful cars, and their livery!

i've always liked their livery, its perfect :o

and

heres another shot of the sharkfin

144148.jpg

the new ferrari on the other hand, just looks like a newer redbull RB5 :confused:

anyways, next on the calender (31st)

Sauber and Renault

can't wait to see their cars :rolleyes:

^how original :P

I think the renault and merc look the best, kubica's helmet goes awesome with the renault.

1265058405.jpg

Aparently Rosberg was complaining that he couldn't see properly over the nose of the merc. They can't raise the seat or it'l interfere with airflow into the intake.

144391.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...