My first time getting a speeding ticket....my experiance

DüM

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest on-display

never a speeding ticket. but recently got a tint ticket. had to take it off and i'm planning to put it back on. such a bitch

this one time i was with my ex gf and got pulled over for tint. cop ended up being a woman so I sweet talked my way out of it. my gf sitting next to me was not pleased

Guest on-display

i live in ca. when you get a tint ticket its called a "fix it" ticket. you need to take off the front two tints which a tintshop can do for $10. then go to a police station bring the ticket and ask them to write it off.

or you can decide to fuck it and leave it on but they'll fine you after a certain time has passed.

Guest on-display

policy should be the same for all of cali. did he mark it as fix it? or as a citation? was it your first time?

* edit yeah basically you pleaded guilty and paid the fine. that sucks you could of just taken it off and put it back on later

I never got a ticket, but did get QUITE a few warnings.

Once a friend and i in college had just gone to town to get weed... We were on our way back to campus to chill, and we see a speed trap cop...

my friend totally grills him down, eye to eye, turning his head backwards to keep looking, fucking jerk. BOOM, sirens and lights, pulled over for nothing... he asks me some questions, sees im not drunk, we dont smell like weed, its all going good, i feel good, UNTIL i look over at my pal and see him trying to play it "cool", how cool? He picked up this star wars B wing fighter i had on my dash board (pre-prequel concept) and was playing with it, making noises and the whole 9. I thought we were done for.

No ticket, but def some odd looks, thank god we were in VT.

haha, you go to UVM by chance? I live near burlington.

I've gotten a speeding ticket driving in southern VT, 81 in a 65 for a 141$ fine. got pulled over the same day for "drunk driving", (I wasn't drunk) so I had to get out of the car and do some sobriety tests, which I obviously passed, and they let me go on my way.

so the ticket is under my dad's name (there's no penalty on his or my record for this ticket) because my car is and I realized that if we could somehow prove (or just state and sign) that he was not driving (I was obviously) they can't prove that he was and we wouldn't have to pay.

dont know how much work that would all be.

Any blowjob stories in here?

i was getting a bj in my car down at this public park near my house around 10pm...my friends saw my car and drove down next to me, while simultaneously i got a weird feeling and said we should leave and drove off with the girl i was dating. about 20 minutes after I drive away I get a call from my friend saying im a fucking bastard all 4 people in his car got searched because the cops had got a call about someone getting oral sex in a car down at the park.

apparently the cops showed up about 10 seconds after I pulled away..

moral of the story, if you get a weird feeling....GTFO

i was getting a bj in my car down at this public park near my house around 10pm...my friends saw my car and drove down next to me, while simultaneously i got a weird feeling and said we should leave and drove off with the girl i was dating. about 20 minutes after I drive away I get a call from my friend saying im a fucking bastard all 4 people in his car got searched because the cops had got a call about someone getting oral sex in a car down at the park.

apparently the cops showed up about 10 seconds after I pulled away..

moral of the story, if you get a weird feeling....GTFO

they searched the car because they heard somebody was getting head? wtf man... thats weird

People really call the cops if they see a dude getting brain in his car? What the fuck?

hahaha serious. i'm pretty sure it was a family walking with their little kid..i remember seeing a family in my side mirror, but didnt give a fuck considering i was gettin domeee.

and I live in Foothill Ranch..one of the most conservative cities in OC. so ...people call the cops for everything.

yeah...my friends (3 guys and 1 girl) all got FULL searched...i remember distinctly being yelled at because my friend "got his junk touched by a cop"

i laughed for a good 15 minutes.

hahaha serious. i'm pretty sure it was a family walking with their little kid..i remember seeing a family in my side mirror, but didnt give a fuck considering i was gettin domeee.

and I live in Foothill Ranch..one of the most conservative cities in OC. so ...people call the cops for everything.

yeah...my friends (3 guys and 1 girl) all got FULL searched...i remember distinctly being yelled at because my friend "got his junk touched by a cop"

i laughed for a good 15 minutes.

but... what the fuck were they looking for? the dick getting sucked? so much for reasonable suspicion

but... what the fuck were they looking for? the dick getting sucked? so much for reasonable suspicion

see "Terry Stop"

they can search for weapons but can't keep any non-weapon contraband they find.

i.e., while frisking they pat around a bag of weed they can't seize it because no one would reasonably believe a bag of weed could be a weapon. but if they find a hammer in your pocket they can seize it because it could reasonably be identified as used as a 'dangerous instrument.'

a lot of people get burned by this cuz they don't know their rights. if they ask to search your car, say no. if they search anyway, you will skate on charges but if you say yes you gave consent and hang yourself. consent can be retracted at any point as well. they probably will keep drugs but can't pin them on you and won't relinquish them back from property either.

cars are similar: they can search the 'reachable area', including an unlocked glove compartment or console for weapons without consent. don't carry weapons in your car because they can be taken pretty much at will.

• 11 months later...